Now THIS is an exciting signing !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
:wait:Lol
Actually I’ve never even heard of him but I too now personally guarantee he's the best!
(hope you're right Maxta!) @:)
Ser8, pure and simple actually
From good judges I know personally, who rate his contact base of junior talent, who have far more insight than I and have direct contact with both the club and players
I hope he does well or I'm getting crucified at the stake

Jesus, are we the Westfields Sports High School Sea Eagles?! Who's running the joint?! We're Manly from the Northern Beaches, yet our DNA is southwest Sydney. This is very disappointing. I was hoping we'd look to strengthen our Northern Beaches pathways, instead we're going to get a whole lot of Tigers/Eels/Bulldogs cast-offs that couldn't get a start at their local club.
The answer to last week’s quiz: the Manly-Westfieldah Outback Eagles.*

The other two continue to develop their own talent from within.

*Sponsored by the Lowy family.

A junior recruitment pathways/analyst is a part time role that involves the odd junior carnival and some driving around on weekends to local games, and lots of phone calls. The people that do this role still have full time jobs away from the club as their primary source of income, etc.

It’s not a club defining signing by any means.

Ser8, pure and simple actually
From good judges I know personally, who rate his contact base of junior talent, who have far more insight than I and have direct contact with both the club and players
I hope he does well or I'm getting crucified at the stake
Wow...how to kill the mood...lol. The thread heading got everybody excited, then to find out it wasn't a gun signing kinda deflated everyone. But I'm sure this guy will turn out ok.

Hopefully there will be some green shoots in the nursery as a result .
Speaking of Nurserys ....
A Manly Sea eagles Nursery rhyme for you feathered friend @manly al

Mirror mirror on the Wall
Who is the fairest NRL team of all ?
1715225060961.png

Do you have to keep torturing us Bozo, showing us what a champion team that we once had looks like....I guess we can dream, right..
Do not look at our Great Premiership Winning Memories as torture
But only look at our Great Premiership Winning Memories as Inspiration feathered friend

Torture is only when Manly lose just as we lost last week to the raiders

The guy is the Westfield HS coach,he will just be directing some kids from the school to us I think.
Doubt we will be flooded with kids with no northern beaches DNA,seems more like a way to get a few talented kids without having to use Tartak and deal with his BS.
Pretty sure we will continue to locally recruit and from CC and Qld and NZ,this looks more like supplementing than a change in method.

Do not look at our Great Premiership Winning Memories as torture
But only look at our Great Premiership Winning Memories as Inspiration feathered friend

Torture is only when Manly lose just as we lost last week to the raiders
Thanks Bozo...I needed that calming affirmation..

Look it is a positive move.

My default position is we should always ensure we develop and promote our own local juniors (real local juniors, who grew up on the Northern Beaches) first.
That's 100% the ideal Win Terry and I reckon they still will look local to an extent, but without sounding rude, if we can add dynamic players from anywhere to make us competitive I'm a happy man and with a sprinkling of a few Trjobovic types from Manly itself makes the Perfect recipe....I just want Manly successful and believe this may work out well

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10