Paul Kent in trouble again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
girl fight fighting GIF

Haven 't watched all of the N R L footy shows featuring Kenty this year but generally thought that he was going O K actually just in terms of his footy related comments and takes and the fact he was just professionally focusing on Footy matters .
Not a good look with this episode , irrespective of any possible provocation and booze factor .
Still seemed to have the option of just walking away or toning down the situation quite a bit .
Hard to say what the tolerance response will be from any of the networks or his media employers ,This one does seem more on Kenty then any other alternative consideration

And here I was thinking he may of learnt a lesson. But no, he is just a stupid old drunken journo, with a big mouth. Doing what he bags players for every week. Enjoy the funeral game again Kenty, that industry is known to be full of drunks.... And weren't there rumours that he could fight????? Another failure on his resume

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8