Paul Kent in trouble again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It doesn't get funnier than this!!!!

Rozelle Tree To Miss 6 Weeks After Making Contact With Paul Kent's Head

Rozelle Tree To Miss 6 Weeks After Making Contact With Paul Kent’s Head​

View attachment 26882

A broad leaf paperbark tree is facing a lengthy stint on the sidelines, after a reckless high shot over the weekend.

The melaleuca quinquenervia is staring down the barrel of up to 8 weeks out, following the match review committee’s decision to charge the tree with Grade 3 dangerous contact.

The tree who represents the myrtaceae team could have the ban downgraded to 6 weeks with an early guilty plea.
Would that make PK a Paperback Rider?

Yeah mate you didn't, I just hate this place when it gets a vindictive bent. Even if it's against a jouno who knows exactly what he's doing.

I hate seeing contributors who are normally level headed revel in someone else's misfortune. It's not my go but I shouldn't expect my moral code should apply to everyone else, just hoped this little sanctuary could behave a little better.

I was wrong, so many love to denigrate another to make themselves feel better.

I wish they had a dad who loved them.
Moral code or baggage?

View attachment 26882

A broad leaf paperbark tree is facing a lengthy stint on the sidelines, after a reckless high shot over the weekend.

The melaleuca quinquenervia is staring down the barrel of up to 8 weeks out, following the match review committee’s decision to charge the tree with Grade 3 dangerous contact.

The tree who represents the myrtaceae team could have the ban downgraded to 6 weeks with an early guilty plea.
Looks like the Council is reconsidering the Rozelle tree contract and may shred the contract.

View attachment 26882

FMD Quinquenervia was committed to the tackle, Kent was dropping when he hit him. Not even worth ten minutes in the bin.

Paul Kent in hospital with suspected collapsed lung and broken ribs

by Chris Barrett

Rugby league personality Paul Kent is being treated in hospital for a suspected collapsed lung and as many as five broken ribs after a street fight in Sydney’s inner west on Saturday night.

Kent, the Fox Sports NRL 360 co-host and Daily Telegraph columnist, has been stood down by his employer News Corp while it reviews his involvement in the melee.

A 35-year-old man has been charged with affray over the incident with Kent, vision of which was captured on a phone camera and posted on social media.

The man was subsequently left with a head injury after a bystander intervened.

On Tuesday, it emerged that Kent had also been badly hurt and admitted to hospital after the altercation.

Kent’s lawyer, George Elias, told this masthead that he was undergoing tests in hospital to determine whether he had sustained a collapsed lung after he was flung into a roadside tree by the man he squared up against.

Kent also has between four and five broken ribs, he said.

“He’s been in hospital since after the incident,” Elias said. “I’m just concerned about his health and wellbeing.”

On Tuesday, the 35-year-old man’s high-profile lawyer, Chris Murphy, said he expected Kent, 54, would also be charged by police over the brawl, which occurred outside the venue Three Weeds Rozelle. Police were continuing to investigate.

“I believe my client was the subject of violence from two other men and this was occasioned to him while he was retreating from Paul Kent,” Murphy said.

“A group walked past [the venue] and Paul Kent accused him of saying something. It just didn’t happen. My client didn’t know who Kent was until someone said, ‘C’mon Paul, back off Kenty’ and tried to restrain Kent. But he broke away from them and came at my client.”

Kent had been drinking at the Sackville Hotel, a 10-minute walk away on Rozelle’s main strip Darling Street. He lives close by in Lilyfield.

Vision of the scuffle appears to show Kent accusing the man of saying something derogatory towards him as he walked past, before calling him a “doghead” and then taking his watch off and brushing off attempts to hold him back.

It then appears that Kent shapes up to the man, cocks his fist and charges at him, before being tossed head first by the man into the base of a tree on the other side of the street. Footage shows the 35-year-old then being tackled onto the footpath by another man, who had initially tried to restrain Kent. The man suffered an injury to the back of his head, for which he has sought medical attention. A photograph of the man shows a large lump at the back of his head, which he alleges remains swollen and has caused him to be unable to sleep and have dizzy spells. He also alleges he sustained cuts to his back.

Murphy said his client does not drink and had been about to travel home after having a meal at Totti’s Italian restaurant, which is in Three Weeds.

“He was out for dinner with his wife and another couple at Totti’s restaurant. They had a reservation, they paid for their meal and were leaving. He was on the step with the other couple waiting for his wife to come down the stairs,” he said.

“He was approached by Kent and retreated.

“If this matter ends up in a courtroom, Mr Kent will be subject to very close cross-examination.”

Kent was contacted for comment.

One of Sydney’s most well-known defence lawyers, Murphy also has a long history of acting for rugby league players in criminal and football matters, from the late Immortal Johnny Raper to Hazem El Masri and members of the Burgess family.

He said the man he was representing over the brawl with Kent had presented himself to police before being charged but had not given a statement. His wife and the couple they were out with had also not been interviewed.

Kent was replaced in his NRL 360 co-hosting chair on Monday night by former England international James Graham.

“Paul Kent is not with us tonight. Paul has been stood down from Fox Sports while an investigation takes place into an incident over the weekend,” said fellow host Braith Anasta in a statement opening the program.

George Elias.....Any relation to John Elias, Kentys best mate the other day. What a load of bullsh1t this all is now. Broken ribs and collapsed lung...what only felt all that last night????

I hate seeing contributors who are normally level headed revel in someone else's misfortune.
I am with you with your Pleasure Perspective feathered friend

We should not condone inappropriate behaviour
We also should also not take pleasure in others misfortunes

The Word Schadenfreude means
The pleasure and satisfaction derived from the misfortune of others
1714462478748.png

Last edited:

Incoming NSW Origin Coach Madge Maguire Set To Inject Rozelle Paperbark Tree Into Blues Pack
Tree.jpeg

Could you imagine the vitriol thrown at him from all levels given what he does for a gig ?;I was at the Jet Club when I was around 18-19 with Jack Elsegood, and he'd have people coming up and blindside hitting him for no other reason than he was a footballer playing for Manly. Joke. Feral Aussie, brain-dead scumbags out there
Trouble for him is the way he goes about his job , amazing he still has one after all the defamation payouts

Have zero sympathy for him at all, the blatant lies he printed as fact on Brett Stewart have caused far worse for Brett than anything Kent will ever cop

Chris Murphy, Russell Crowes good mate and a well know Kent hater is representing the other party.

Thats gold.

And who uses the term Doghead, he should be charged for not coming up with a better names.

He has a history of coming up with peculiar insults. When referring to Penrith players, he said that outside of Yeo and Edwards, “The rest just act like rat mugs.”

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10