Roosters Feeder Clubs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Looks like the Roosters have 2 feeder clubs, Nth. Sydney Bears, and the Roosters, both in NSW Cup, whats going on there ?
This isn't uncommon as all the Qld NRL clubs have more than one feeder club in the Qld Cup. Even the Warriors have a feeder club (Burleigh?) in the Qld Cup, as well as their own reserve grade side which plays in NSW Cup.

Im pretty sure this is the last year for the bears being their feeder club because I think from next year they will be the Storms feeder club, dont quote me lol but I am pretty sure thats how it will be

But we have Blacktown. That will give us the greatest team ever.....apparently. More failures from management and the owner to continue to just keep Blacktown, whilst many other clubs have a few feeders. So glad Fulton has gone as recruitment man, just need to get rid of Penn now.

But we have Blacktown. That will give us the greatest team ever.....apparently. More failures from management and the owner to continue to just keep Blacktown, whilst many other clubs have a few feeders. So glad Fulton has gone as recruitment man, just need to get rid of Penn now.
I have heard from Blacktown people that the Reggies are going back to Manly for 2014 but no confirmation can be found.

Often these reserve grade arrangements are more about where you can park your top 30 players who aren't playing NRL rather than being some great feeder/development pathway.

Development is done via Matthews/SG/Flegg.

This is why I get amused why people get so riled up about Blacktown. They are there to carry to cost of running a team in reserves and filling out a squad.

Tell me a genuine, long term NRL prospect that has come through the Blacktown system. Not a Manly player who has played for Blacktown on the way but a player who started as a Blacktown player.

Was Veaga? And he is no long term NRL player.

On the flipside, those who bemoan, not looking after the Manly area and focusing on Blacktown.

If a Manly kid slips our net through Matthews, Ball and Flegg than it has nothing to do with Blacktown. Its just ba talent identification.

Often these reserve grade arrangements are more about where you can park your top 30 players who aren't playing NRL rather than being some great feeder/development pathway.

Development is done via Matthews/SG/Flegg.

This is why I get amused why people get so riled up about Blacktown. They are there to carry to cost of running a team in reserves and filling out a squad.

Tell me a genuine, long term NRL prospect that has come through the Blacktown system. Not a Manly player who has played for Blacktown on the way but a player who started as a Blacktown player.

Was Veaga? And he is no long term NRL player.

On the flipside, those who bemoan, not looking after the Manly area and focusing on Blacktown.

If a Manly kid slips our net through Matthews, Ball and Flegg than it has nothing to do with Blacktown. Its just ba talent identification.
DCE Sunshine Coast... shows you what a failure blacktown has been then, doesn't it. Where do you think the Storm get there players from????... Strong feeder clubs.

I have heard from Blacktown people that the Reggies are going back to Manly for 2014 but no confirmation can be found.
2014, got to call Doc and Marty to get that done
back to the future GIF

DCE Sunshine Coast... shows you what a failure blacktown has been then, doesn't it. Where do you think the Storm get there players from????... Strong feeder clubs.
Sorry this is not correct and in fact stands testament to my point.

DCE was identfied by Manly and brought in to to play Toyota cup for Manly in 08 and 09. He was in fact in the 2009 Holden cup team of the year.

He then played reserves in 2010 (and correct our reserves was Sunshine Coast that year) but He was not developed by the Sunshine coast. They did not feed us, our Manly player simply played a year there.

Same as Olakau'atu coming from Manly 21s and stepping through Blacktown. Blacktown didnt feed us Olakau'atu.

Storm a whole different model as a team without a real junior base.

Unfortunate fact: the Roosters view every other NRL team as their 'feeder club'.

Uncle Nick is there to bankroll this 'fact', and get every deal rubber-stamped by the NRL. We watch this happen every year.

DCE was identfied by Manly and brought in to to play Toyota cup for Manly in 08 and 09. He was in fact in the 2009 Holden cup team of the year.

He then played reserves in 2010 (and correct our reserves was Sunshine Coast that year) but He was not developed by the Sunshine coast. They did not feed us, our Manly player simply played a year there.

Same as Olakau'atu coming from Manly 21s and stepping through Blacktown. Blacktown didnt feed us Olakau'atu.

Which means the Storm model is way more successful. Ours has failed

OK, my apoligies, but he was identified in QLD...when was our last to come thru there? Actually who was our last superstar we have bought on from a kid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10