Sh1t coach, Sh1t Team, Sh1t players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

The Royal Soup

First Grader
**** coach

**** team

**** players

another yeah and another year that we will miss the 8

Pea hearts

soft coks

no heart

no passion

no desire

just blokes that turn yo for the pay check

taking the fans for a ride

it’s a results driven buisness

**** you Penn

This complete rabble of a so called side is a disgrace to all fans, the jersey and the club that is the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles!!!

2024 is over!!!!

fuk you!!!

I always said we won’t win another premiership with dce and now I am starting to think it’s going to be the same story for the trbojevics…I can’t wait for a new era at manly where there is no Dce or trbojevics…a brand new canvas
yep, feels that way

**** coach

**** team

**** players

another yeah and another year that we will miss the 8

Pea hearts

soft coks

no heart

no passion

no desire

just blokes that turn yo for the pay check

taking the fans for a ride

it’s a results driven buisness

**** you Penn

This complete rabble of a so called side is a disgrace to all fans, the jersey and the club that is the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles!!!

2024 is over!!!!

fuk you!!!
I admire you raw Manly Passion feathered friend and we are all hurting and are very disappointed as you are when our Legendary club colors are not represented The Manly Way

We do have a competitive player roster but the problem is as a team we are misfiring
2024 is not over just yet
Seibold still has time to fine tune his team and get them revved up to compete resiliently

Our salary cap is over balanced. We have two guys on huge sums who throughout this season run hot and cold in games, make crucial game changing mistakes and it is killing us.
DCE is reportedly on 850K a season, market value I think this is a good deal for the club.

Turbo is reportedly on 1.1 million, 2021 form was a great deal for the club, current form you could argue he is overpaid.

Jake reportedly on 950K a season, great club man, though is he really worth almost a million dollars a season.

There are flaws in the cap and come this time next season where both Jake and Tom come off contract in 2026 the dollar value of their next contracts would be lower than now.

All gets back to recruiting we pick up old washed plodders like Lodge and Brown surely we have scouts out there to sign up some young fit keen big blokes that will run hard and tackle hard might take a year or 2 to be successful but give someone else a run

I believe the club has not recovered from the last premiership fallout with Hasler and players let go.

Our salary cap is over balanced. We have two guys on huge sums who throughout this season run hot and cold in games, make crucial game changing mistakes and it is killing us.
What salary cap?
How can Easts buy every big name player that comes on the market?
This is not an even comp. The salary cap is a myth. Only a few clubs can now realistically win a premiership. Manly has become a minnow club. Our great years will not return until we get a billionaire owner like Easts.

I admire you raw Manly Passion feathered friend and we are all hurting and are very disappointed as you are when our Legendary club colors are not represented The Manly Way

We do have a competitive player roster but the problem is as a team we are misfiring
2024 is not over just yet
Seibold still has time to fine tune his team and get them revved up to compete resiliently
i’m done with this **** medicore bunch of pea hearts

been that way since Tooves was sacked and won’t change anytime soon

The team has now frittered away 7 competition points after establishing healthy leads in games that we drew and lost.

It is so annoying to see all the good work done to establish a lead evaporate, especially when it comes to game management and awareness.

When I saw Tommy do a grubber that went dead, we are 16-4 up, I feared the worst. Flegler showed awareness and got them a repeat set through desperation and our defence wilted badly and conceded 16 points back to back, in a nutshell, the game was lost there. Instead of cruising into half time, we trailed.

Our spine is too inconsistent and their errors are really hurting the team.

We need a more measured game plan, knowing when to shut things down and when to attack, at the moment we are one dimensional and when the ball is turned over we are exposed constantly!!

The team has now frittered away 7 competition points after establishing healthy leads in games that we drew and lost.

It is so annoying to see all the good work done to establish a lead evaporate, especially when it comes to game management and awareness.

When I saw Tommy do a grubber that went dead, we are 16-4 up, I feared the worst. Flegler showed awareness and got them a repeat set through desperation and our defence wilted badly and conceded 16 points back to back, in a nutshell, the game was lost there. Instead of cruising into half time, we trailed.

We need a more measured game plan, knowing when to shut things down and when to attack, at the moment we are one dimensional and when the ball is turned over we are exposed constantly!!
This club has not been good defensively since 2013. I'm sure the numbers would back me up but I couldn't be arsed spending more than 5 minutes thinking about Manly today.

we don’t even have a hooker lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12