• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Gone for 2 weeks
Lucky to only be 2 could of been more
Sivo got nothing for 2 elbows to the head
A joke

There needs to be an investigation. I can’t remember DCE ever being suspended. Surely that counts for something. Obviously the Manly loading comes into it.

Gone quiet this thread. Is that 4 winning positions and fairly big leads that our skipper has failed to control. A few of them were directly his fault with poor kicks or passes.

I like DCE but he is massively overrated. I still can't believe at his age he hasn't learnt to kick to corners. Grind opposition's. He still plays off the cuff.. low percentage plays. He's a highlights real. Dce needs proper coaching how to ice a game. At 35 I've given up hoping.

Channel 9 news reporting Seibold wants more from DCE in controlling the game and choosing his time for the big plays.

First I have heard of Seibold calling out DCE either to the media directly or whether received by a 3rd party, but it's about time.
It is about time. Last week there was too much show ponying from him and for a 300+ gamer, he should be the one controlling the game, especially when 20 points in front. It was disappointing and hopefully he has learnt from that.

Channel 9 news reporting Seibold wants more from DCE in controlling the game and choosing his time for the big plays.

First I have heard of Seibold calling out DCE either to the media directly or whether received by a 3rd party, but it's about time.
If this is true, suddenly I have a new found respect for our coach - even Des didn't have the balls for this. 1. I hope this is true, and 2. I hope DCE is man enough to take this constructively
Go Manly

This guy is 80% muppet.

Was never and will never be a champion as he is unable to stand up and lead his team.

Do people
Still nrl honk he is a major issue

He should retire from origin and put his club first rather Than Himself and his state, that’s what a leader would do

Aside from 2 or 3 smart recruitments for next year, it's time to bring in a highly rated 7 of the future in 25 or 26, the sooner they get the experience the better.

The up and down results with a young half will be no different to what we get with DCE as captain and half back.

Start planning for the future rather than thinking DCE will get them anywhere.

Last edited:
In the past 2 games, DCE, all 315 first grade games, 22 Origins and 21 tests worth of premiership winning halfback ... has been outplayed by halfbacks with a combined 35 games first grade experience.....

One of whom we let go at the end of last year :lipssealed:

When do you challenge him with his captaincy?

He is not leading the team to execute their game plans as we saw again in the last 5 minutes of the first half.

I probably wouldn’t raise it if we didn’t have Jakey who doesn’t smile after a loss ever!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10