• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
DCE really needs to lift his game, too many crucial errors, does not read the game or even pretend to manage it.

I really hope that Queensland omit him because his form is too up an down.
Or maybe he should do what Ponga did, and put the club first and retire from rep footy, enough is enough in my books

Or maybe he should do what Ponga did, and put the club first and retire from rep footy, enough is enough in my books
He’ll be selected and he’ll no doubt play a blinder like he always does for them. For us, he is a myth. Hopeless. I’ve said it for ages, the guy is so highly overrated it’s not funny. And the stupid media continue to propagate the myth.

A talented and skilful player who has always put himself before the team. Tremendous self-preservation, the worst possible personality to lead a group.

The thin veneer of talent at Manly has covered over a vacuous and lifeless core, a weak culture which has perpetually trickled down from Cherry-Evans. His beginning was Manly's end

Absolute abomination from him last night. Early kicks straight to the opposition, crabbing around in circles getting tackled before the last, awful defence.

Laughable that the talk in the preseason was that DCE would help free up Brooks, yet Brooks who had been criticized for 10 years for struggling to lead the Tigers around, and hasn't been anything special for us yet is still the more composed half in our side

Screenshot_20240511-133708.png

My ute smells like aS$ this morning

Cannot for the life of me understand kicking the ball away early in the tackle count frequently. It is a poor option and deflates and gasses the pack more often than not.
Cronk on TV last nite was asked by Johns what can you do to try to change momentum when it's turned against you, as it has for Manly a few times. Cronk said, "Kick early."

Cronk on TV last nite was asked by Johns what can you do to try to change momentum when it's turned against you, as it has for Manly a few times. Cronk said, "Kick early."
Cronk did exactly that at times. The big difference was his kicks were good kicks and his team then used their defence as attack. We do neither of those things.

We are a mentally weak team that is poorly lead. This isn't just a DCE issue, it is a Senior playing group issue. I was never a fan of Brooks and I haven't seen anything to change my mind. As a mentally weak and poorly lead team we recruited a proven loser who has had much the same issues for the entirety of his career. I think I said in the predictions thread we would finish around 12th or same as last season and everything I have seen so far makes me more convinced than ever.

The kick is a good option, its the chase and seemingly the lack of communication

not only do they not look on the same page, looks like different books

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12