Waddell - a pleasant surprise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah, not his best game. But I put the blame for his drop on the pass from dummy half. Cherry (at least I think it was Cherry) fired the ball at his head, across and over Paseka's shoulders. He wouldn't have seen it till the very last second.

I always wish we had a little more variety with our passes from dummy half, instead of simply hitting the first man to the left or right of the ruck, but that wasn't the time for it.
Exactly, a simple straight forward pass to Paseka was the play, not a cut out bullet to Wadell's head in our 20.

Yeah, not his best game. But I put the blame for his drop on the pass from dummy half. Cherry (at least I think it was Cherry) fired the ball at his head, across and over Paseka's shoulders. He wouldn't have seen it till the very last second.

I always wish we had a little more variety with our passes from dummy half, instead of simply hitting the first man to the left or right of the ruck, but that wasn't the time for it.
It looked to me that the pass was meant for Brooks and Waddell didn't know or stuffed up and got in the way, no way was it meant for him.
Agree, not his best game but he's been asked to play 80 mins the past two weeks and it caught up with him.

For all the blow ups over the last few days, surprisingly little comment on Waddell.

8 missed tackles and 2 errors.

A key one of each leading to 2 tries.

He has mostly been okay but boy it was a shocker. Hope Burbo is back this week.
He was poor against the Raiders, he has played well up until that game.

There is a reason he is on minimum dollars for a player of his age and experience, for me he isn’t a week in week out 80 minute player, does a job off the bench for 20 minutes.

The club hasn’t made any visible movements in the player market with four positions to fill in the 30, Mestrov said they were looking for a backrower, hopefully it’s imminent..

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8