Wakeham charged with drug supply

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

blacktown eagle

the pot stirrer
Footy star arrested at training

Footy star arrested on
suspicion of supplying MDMA
and possessing cocaine after
cops swooped in on training
session to apprehend him
20:33 AEST 15 May 2024, updated 20:34 AEST 15 May 2024 By Ollie Lewis
Brandon Wakeham was arrested on Wednesday Former NRL star is suspected of drug offences He previously played for Wests Tigers
Brandon Wakeham has been arrested, with the former Canterbury and Wests Tigers playmaker picked up by cops at training.
Advertisement

Wakeham, who currently plays for Blacktown, Manly's feeder club, has not been formally charged, but the Sydney Morning Herald reports that he is suspected of supplying MDMA and possessing cocaine.
The 25-year-old played 15 games for the Tigers last year before dropping down a level in the hope of serving as back-up for Daly Cherry-Evans and Luke Brooks at the Sea Eagles.
He was named to play alongside fellow half Jake Arthur for Sunday's NSW Cup clash against Canterbury at North Sydney Oval. It remains to be seen whether he features in the game.
Brandon Wakeham was arrested at his club's training ground on Wednesday

He is suspected of drug offences but has not been formally charged
In total, Wakeham has made 40 NRL appearances since first playing for the Bulldogs in 2019.
The latest scandal is bad timing for footy, with the women's State of Origin match set to kick off on Thursday night, while Magic Round will begin on Friday in the men's competition.
Wakeham's ordeal follows another drama involving a footy player,

with Cronulla's Braydon Trindall charged with failing an alcohol and illicit drugs road-side test recently.

JenEagle

Bencher
Anyone with any idea about NRL were stunned when we signed him. Even to Blacktown.

I just shake my head when I read stuff like this. No sensible club would have gone anywhere near this guy.

Rosko

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yeah, we sure are great judges of character, as well as footy talent.
Wakeham was also captain of Blacktown, by the way. 🤮

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
What a cluster fark. I have no problem with young men doing drugs, but it’s not the smartest choice while trying to make a career in a professional sport… will leave the potential dealing part out of it for now. Sad.

double hoops

First Grader
He was on the Sea Eagles extended bench this week. 21st man this week.

I'm hoping that's because it's round 11 and he might have been eligible as a NSW cup player and not the alternative.

JenEagle

Bencher
What a disgrace. The fact we had him on our extended bench is just humiliating. The tigers and bulldogs both cut him. The two worst clubs in the comp the last few seasons wanted nothing to do with him. Why was he anywhere near any of our teams. Let alone starting to look at him for a first grade gig. I just shake my head.

Nordburg

First Grader
I gave the club the benefit of the doubt over the Wakeham signing,believing he was solely brought in by the Blacktown element of the conglomerate,as no one in charge of a multimillion dollar organisation would even consider him,a pub team would even shake their head.But after he was named on the extended bench this week,I’m not quite sure now.And to think,Tartak was a problem(he was but some at the club are not absolved from any blame/incompetence)

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Some good might come of it.

It adds to a growing litany of reasons why we should ditch the Blacktown/Noirtown/Shattown connection, assuming it was that outfit that signed him up.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
. On his inclusion , we didnt have a lot of players available for selection last week

we need to fill our squad but i suspect we have no coin and will just elevate minimum wage earners on the last day they can .

fair bit on inference that he was peddling his wares with club knowledges

at the end of the day, i reckon NRL players , with salaries that get tested and know the rules, blow a lot of coin on products that escape the system quickly. Its only natural someone will meet the demand

never really been sure why sport checks for rec drugs other than the gov funding

Nordburg

First Grader
. On his inclusion , we didnt have a lot of players available for selection last week

we need to fill our squad but i suspect we have no coin and will just elevate minimum wage earners on the last day they can .

fair bit on inference that he was peddling his wares with club knowledges

at the end of the day, i reckon NRL players , with salaries that get tested and know the rules, blow a lot of coin on products that escape the system quickly. Its only natural someone will meet the demand

never really been sure why sport checks for rec drugs other than the gov funding
A responsibility to their family?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13