Why can’t Manly maintain a lead? (Rugby League Eye Test)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Good post
Stats don't always show the true picture but that was fairly in-depth
I believe the team gets the jitters when there closer to line they rush they don't seem to set up well they try too score nearly every tackle
The reason they score more tries from farther away
And same with defending close to there line
Anyways the Broncos are similar so should be close game
Good test this week hopefully they play for the full 80

God

Bencher
I would like to see us get a sponsor ship from Pilot that way not only could we get a head we could also keep it up all night. I really feel that we are lacking in the performance area at present.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
I would like to see us get a sponsor ship from Pilot that way not only could we get a head we could also keep it up all night. I really feel that we are lacking in the performance area at present.
A bunch of teenage premature ejaculators, ya reckon?

HoldenV8

Journey Man
It used to be simple; not so now with all the rule changes, Bunker interpretations, six-agains etc

At its core its still a simple game.

Unfortunately its everything else that is overcomplicating it. Cooper Cronk said it right on 360 tonight. The NRL make rules often without thinking about the consequences, such as touching the legs of a kicker in general play. It unfortunately leads to BS like seen on Saturday night when Grant got binned.

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This
People realise the OP didnt write that right? (not implying he has claimed to either).

He has simply shared a link.

This is silvertails we don’t usually let facts get in the way of a good narrative
Go Manly

Ryan

Journey Man
Well the club is saved. Atasi the snail James is now in the top 30.in place of Schuster who we will still pay for, for the next three years !!

Well done Recruitment !!

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well the club is saved. Atasi the snail James is now in the top 30.in place of Schuster who we will still pay for, for the next three years !!

Well done Recruitment !!
Has this been confirmed anywhere? Or is it in progress?

The official NRL signings it doesn’t register there and I have seen no club announcement, he is Picton the bench for NSW cup with Dias and Woods starting this weekend.

AlxFromNthNarra

Rarely does big posts worth reading....maybe
Great read and interesting stats to support the hunch I had about us switching off before half-time, inviting teams back into the games. Thanks for posting!

Also don't knokw if its just me, but we seem to become far more conservative and predictable as the game goes on, whereas the first 30-mins is where we often do our best work and attack in a really positive way - I noticed this most starkly in the Warriors game where we protected our lead, and Raiders game as well where we just tried to minimise errors and one-out it.

On the bright side, we only really lose Turbo for 4-5 weeks not 7-8, coz we woulda lost him for 3 weeks to SOO as it is (even if he is in **** form, they'd pick him imo). Time to see how Koula goes against a quality team. Yeah, I know i'm reaching....trying to stay positive :)

double hoops

First Grader
Has this been confirmed anywhere? Or is it in progress?

The official NRL signings it doesn’t register there and I have seen no club announcement, he is Picton the bench for NSW cup with Dias and Woods starting this weekend.

It's is speculation. The logic is on account of the club adding his picture recently, on their site. The other development players don't appear.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
12 6 6 -39 14