$10 to make top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In 2009 we were in exactly the same position 2 wins from our first 8 games. We ended up coming 5th. Had a run from now of about 13 wins out of 16 games. So it can be done.

BUT

That team was pretty different to this years. I'm absolutely thrilled with the win on the weekend, it was deadset epic. But 1 win doesn't make a season. I'm just wanting us to keep the same attitude.

I reckon that we can make the 8 we have essentially the same roster as last year but a lot more injuries than last year We are unlikely to have players in the rep teams so assuming our injured players are all back on deck and we do not have the same injury toll for the second half of the season I recon we are specials for the 8

Can you change your Avatar please - Mt Everest has just wiped out 3,000k people - Snow capped mountain is not a happy image ATM :confused:

I believe that we will make the 8 - easy :clap:
When I took the spoon away we won ..... maybe I should bring it back for a few days and then take it away again.

This team can do it. We are only 4 points out now. For and against will correct itself if we start winning.

Bookmakers do suck. To only off $10 for last place, but this team wants to make the 8

Opposition fans have had their fun in the past 2 months as we've struggled with injuries and form. But now that we're starting to get regular first graders back from injury and hopefully running into some form, I don't think we'll be on the bottom of the ladder for too much longer. And the representative weekend break will be a great opportunity for players to get over niggling injuries seeing that only DCE, Foran and Peta Hiku have been named to play any games this week (with the chance that Kangaroos 18th man DCE might not even play).

And yes I do believe we can make the top 8 and will be there or about come finals time where anything can happen.

Write off the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles at your peril.

Thats Juicy odds considering we are only 2 wins out of top 8 :)

We have only played 2 games at Brooky, players to come back, wont win the premiership, but top 8 still achievable ..put the $10 into Storm to win comp at $9= $90 whack a lazy $50 - $4,500

Which bookmaker is offering these odds? At Sportsbet for Manly to make the 8 is only $4.

Or was this before Saturdays heroics?

Which bookmaker is offering these odds? At Sportsbet for Manly to make the 8 is only $4.

Or was this before Saturdays heroics?

Right after the game you could still get $6 odds but after a few hours that fell to $4. To make the 8 that is.

Sportsbet !!
Now $4

Damn you Toovey and the team for winning ! If you only got thrashed 40-0, for example, then today the odds would be at least $13.

Those on $10 should feel very confident. I predict the lads will get a taste of victory and go on with it.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4