1000 posts is a special achievement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Byso, was a long day after a looong weekend yesterday :)

And Doug, yeah Mum rang and complained about your staying power, I said to give you another chance, she doesnt seem to think your "up" for it :)

Byso there is sick and there is just plain wrong.

that post was firmly in the second category :naughty:

I vaguely remember my 1000th post but I do know shortly after Dan went and did some archiving and I got to relive the moment. Sorta groundhogday-ish.

[quote author=Fro]
Ummm no, read the post again...............unless i've missed something, which is always possible

I don't understand mata alot of the time but i think he means clon sleeps with his mum??
[/quote]

You get today's star.

holy crap, i'm still an amateur, only 976 posts to go before I join the illustrious company of you guys!!!!! :doh:

Dont give up Ants, all youve got to do is learn to post meaningless crap, the first thing that pops into your head usually works.

Take Fluffy as an example :)

Either that or just criticise the crap out of anything and everything!!!! :blaugh:

I can still remember when I got to 1000 posts on the old MSE and so I changed nicks to save my count. Unbellievably I have never been banned though sadly the Rockers won't let me join their site.

I was on for a few years under an old nick but due to my association with you lot it seems that I am persona non gratis (with a few others here!!!) :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

That is the single good thing that the new MSE has done, abolishing post counts was a great idea.

ragging of a poster who had a low count by a high count regular was rampant.

But no CW is right, just criticise everything, that is a better technique

Have you told your parents?

Hang on I'll just wake your mum up and let her know :blaugh: :blaugh:

Also Fro, I advised Dan that the photo of the home team was the intellectual property of your mum and have asked him to replace it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4