13th ... with a bullet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Come and tell me how good we are after we beat Nth Qld and Brisbane, then I'll get excited.
No I won't come and tell you, because doctor says it's not good for you to get too excited. Now just go back to sleep and I'll wake you when it's time for afternoon tea.

I don't understand all this excitement and confidence. We have won 2 weeks in a row. Firstly we beat a Sharks outfit that had a shocker of a game then we beat the Titans who played their worst game of the season.

Come and tell me how good we are after we beat Nth Qld and Brisbane, then I'll get excited.
Look I agree: to a point. Both the Tits and the Gummies were ordinary (no arguments there) but looking a little deeper at the Tits game and we dominated them in the stats pretty hard but the important stats like completions (which only WE control) came in at 89%, and we gained nearly 50% more kick meters from less kicks.

More importantly it was the body language of the team. We've *finally* had the same backline for more than 1 game in a row (first time this year we've fielded the same 1-7 I believe) and the timing and combinations suddenly start to click and they look dangerous. Killer finally looks fit, Skivvy is giving ppl nightmares, Jorge is hitting his straps, Snake is poetry in motion, Tom turbo is starting to really find his feet, DCE is finding some good form and Foran almost played well.

Add to that a forward pack that's starting to believe in themselves a little as we get some starters back on deck and with that the added bonus of no Hasson, and we are actually getting a platform for the backs to work with.

Yeah we are a long way from being premiership threats, but I'd be willing to bet there'll be some very nervous coaches amongst the teams scheduled to play us in the run to the finals. Ironically enough, De$$ie would just loooooove how far under the radar we are atm lol ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4