1st Manly FC supporter meeting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I know mate it is very, very poor customer relations. Just give Alan a call. I think he would appreciate it. He's very approachable.

I just think the club really struggle with doing the small things right.

Maybe it didn't get through Mata?

Did you get a response from our major sponsor in regard to your suggestions?

Maybe it didnt get there, have you thought of that.

And seriously guys who cares. FFS I am over this bitching about it. If you honestly want something to change then take action

I've cleaned up this thread so the essential content remains. Great sparring with C&C though. ;)

So Dan and Byso, what happens next? Do the club get back to you? Do we wait for an announcement on MSE? When were they going to see these consultants?

We all know that you were just toying with me, but nice of you to be so magnanimous.

By the way I never congratulated you on reclaiming your administrative rights. Well done, the kiss and make up must have been of the French variety.

Ironically Dan gave me mod rights after I requested that the message boards don't digress to peurile nonsense while the supporter debate is going on.

And then I immediately digress. :doh:

Were you impressed that I left you with the last word?

I guess we just wait for them to announce something on MSE. Its in the clubs best interest to action this. I guess all we can do is offer our support.......Which we have.

Were you impressed that I left you with the last word?

You could hardly have not, I was on topic.

You of all people wouldn't want to cross the line between thread "cleaner" and site censor.

:naughty:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8