2 Season Defining Games Coming up for Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Danly Manly

Reserve Grader
The next 2 rounds will probably decide whether we are a Top 4 team this year.

The sharks will have 5 players backing up from Origin next week. We will be aiming for a season high '4 Wins' in a row. Other games - Roosters v Storm, Cowboys v Panthers, and Raiders v Broncos.

The following week we have the Warriors over in Perth (very winnable). Other games - Roosters v Sharks, Raiders v Cowboys, and Broncos v Storm.

If we can win both of these we will be Top 4 certainties and become an unstoppable force heading into the back end of the season.

Yep - This Sharks game in particular is a real test.
Thing is, they will fight for the 80 minutes, particularly at home.
Manly have shown resilience and attitude to get over the line in a few games in 2017, but the Sharks are exactly THAT style of team who hang around - rarely getting throttled....not the classiest team, but very tough - the perfect opportunity to show what Manly have in a grinding game.

One game at a time, The Sharks game will be a massive challenge for sure. Our pack must stand up and any 15-minute lapse and we will be punished. It has to be a disciplined performance. All season the Sharks have started home games slowly and we must start well! The Warriors game is very winnable, they are very hot and cold and if we play with intensity we will win that game. The game against Penrith is a big hurdle, our record over them in recent times is dreadful and we must shut down Moylan to have a chance in that game.

One game at a time feathered Friends. One game at a time. The Sharks game is very winnable. It will be a good of where we are at actually. We catch them at a good time. But if we don't play for 80 they will pull out pants down. These games bring the best out of the best.

Refs will fuk us over big-time vs the Gummies thanks to all the hysteria over the Uate try. Guaranteed if it'd been the Knights winning the game by that decision then very little would've been made of it. Fuk Greenturd and fuk the media biased morons. Oh and fuk the Qldrs while we're at it.

I really just want to make the eight this year. Anything else is a bonus.
Some of you boys might need to learn to enjoy a S L O W rise to the top @;)

I really just want to make the eight this year. Anything else is a bonus.
Some of you boys might need to learn to enjoy a S L O W rise to the top @;)
I'm from the everything all the time school of thought. I am incapable of enjoying a slow rise to the top.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8