2005 Off-Contract Players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick update........

Monaghan -- 3 years Manly

Corey Hughes and Cameron Phelps --- re-signed Dogs

Fa'alogo, L MacDougall and Geddes --- Souths

Berrick Barnes ---- Qld Reds

Dane Tilse and Andrew Lomu ---- Raiders

Vella, Wagon, Widders --- Eels

Matt King ----- Storm

Luke Davico ---- Storm

Rauhihi ---- England

O'Donnell and Southern -- Cowboys

News is, not confirmed though.....

Bell to Souths

Anasta to Roosters

Bailey 1 year to Dragons then GC

Confirmed:

Cayless to England

Grothe staying at Eels

B Bowen staying at Cowboys

I saw a report last night linking us to Peterson from Parra as they can't fit him in their cap.

I also read that Grothe has still not signed on the dotted line. Luke Burt and Mark Calderwood from Leeds have also been linked with Manly.

I also read that Grothe has still not signed on the dotted line. Luke Burt and Mark Calderwood from Leeds have also been linked with Manly.

I would love Grothe in this Manly side. Just the kind of player Manly needs IMO. I heard a rumour that in fact Steven Bell is set to join Manly as well, Rabbitohs rumour a smoke screen, might be wishful thinking though.

1. Stewart
2. Hicks
3. Alberts
4. Bell
5. Grothe

!pray: !pray: !pray: !pray:

NEW Zealand Warriors prop Iafeta Paleaaesina has signed with English Super League club Wigan, the Warriors announced today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7