2008 grandfinal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just finished work and had a couple of bourbans. Browsing youtube. Come across 2008 finals manly highlights. I had the cd of the grand final win, but lent it too another manly fan workmate and havent seen it for a while....best grand final ever!!! I dont know how too post a link, but im sure you all have ways too watch it. From robbos hattrick .Matais sideline conversion. Gus gould " imagine if he puts one over here" then menzies scoring . Too brett stewarts flick pass too send Bell over for the final try!! oh and Kites try under the post and the camera panning too show the wild eagles fans in the stands. A magical day too never forget.

Just finished work and had a couple of bourbans. Browsing youtube. Come across 2008 finals manly highlights. I had the cd of the grand final win, but lent it too another manly fan workmate and havent seen it for a while....best grand final ever!!! I dont know how too post a link, but im sure you all have ways too watch it. From robbos hattrick .Matais sideline conversion. Gus gould " imagine if he puts one over here" then menzies scoring . Too brett stewarts flick pass too send Bell over for the final try!! oh and Kites try under the post and the camera panning too show the wild eagles fans in the stands. A magical day too never forget.
Sorry - call it the haranguing of my yr 6 teacher, but it is 'to' not 'too'

resume regular program. Yes best day in my life aside from things my wife and child tell me should be better - and the Gus "imagine if he...." is the best bit of commentators..blessing? (normally they curse) I have ever heard

I went to the gf that year and ill never forget it . After a few grogs i went to the loo at halftime up 14 nil and was still worried about a storm comeback, not to be . My mates later told me that watching it at home Manly were all over them and were never in it . It was quite funny really ballin scored beside the posts and that was about all we seen close up as the second half was all down the other end . Had to keep looking up at the big screen to see the close up action . What a day .

I went to the gf that year and ill never forget it . After a few grogs i went to the loo at halftime up 14 nil and was still worried about a storm comeback, not to be . My mates later told me that watching it at home Manly were all over them and were never in it . It was quite funny really ballin scored beside the posts and that was about all we seen close up as the second half was all down the other end . Had to keep looking up at the big screen to see the close up action . What a day .
We were only up 8-0 at halftime and I was quite worried. The terrible view at that stadium made it hard to get a handle on the game.

I wasn't comfortable until we hit 26-0!

sprigs.png

What made me laugh was on the DVD you get the option of the Nein commentary or the 2GB one. With the radio, the entire first half every time they went to Darryl Brohman on the sideline he was all "Melbourne are all over Manly" and "Melbourne is definitely playing the better football here".

Sucker obviously had his money on a Drizzle win that day lol

@Cliffymagic
1) In Youtube select Share (the Up Arrow)
2) select Copy Link
3) In ST select the film icon
4)Click in popup area and select Paste which embeds the youtube

Ya know....I've never used the up arrow...I just highlight the address bar then copy and paste it.

Sorry - call it the haranguing of my yr 6 teacher, but it is 'to' not 'too'

What's worse is that it's Bourbons, not Bourbans! Blasphemy!! lol. Though the OP did say he'd had a few so all should be forgiven.

Now I have to vacuum the floor. Housework....sigh.

What made me laugh was on the DVD you get the option of the Nein commentary or the 2GB one. With the radio, the entire first half every time they went to Darryl Brohman on the sideline he was all "Melbourne are all over Manly" and "Melbourne is definitely playing the better football here".

That's because the fat slob was death riding Manly, as usual he had NFI

Also Ray Hadley said that steve matai was having a shocker.

Last night, Mr & Mrs Bradza watched the 2008 prelim final against the Warriors. That performance by Manly was almost as good as the GF victory. 32-6 and the Warriors actually played pretty well only scoring from a grubber in the last 5 minutes. 32 included 7 tries and only 2 goals - what's new!.
The confidence and smoothness in the attack was incredible. Two of our best ever matches in an 8 day period when it really counted. Amazing!

Yep great day and series. I was there in great seats as my bro had putchased them as a 30th birthday gift. Great memories from that one. How bout when they shot to smith on the big screen and he got that hail of boos that rang out the stadium. Living end were great pre match as well. I'd argue our 08 finals campaign was the most dominant in the history of rugby league.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8