• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His stats have improved as he has been given more game time, in rd 1 he played for like 4 or 5 minutes.  I do not mind Willo in the team as he plays a certain role, he will never be making line breaks etc.  As much as I know he plays a important defensive role I would like to see how we go with someone like Jack A in the side instead of him.

Stats only tell half the story. In the first half the metres are much less. Players who play in the last 15 minutes of each half face a tiring defence and often the reserve bench players around the ruck. They get more metres. Stats also have to be kept in perspective with playing time. Impact is just as important as total metres and tackles.

Speaking of stats. The Stats centre is starting to take shape....*cough*

Canteen Worker link said:
Stats only tell half the story. In the first half the metres are much less. Players who play in the last 15 minutes of each half face a tiring defence and often the reserve bench players around the ruck. They get more metres. Stats also have to be kept in perspective with playing time. Impact is just as important as total metres and tackles.

Are you relating this to Willow CW to stick up for him? Because he has been coming on after 20 odd minutes in the games, meaning his metres should be MORE than the norm according to your theiry????

He's well below average in almost every stat. How do you quantify that?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6