2011 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Am I the only person who hasnt gotten my membership??
I emailed them about a week ago with no response yet. I am starting to get a little impatient, ive been so excited to receive it since before Christmas! :(

awww eagle rocker.. when did you send the application.. they didnt get back from the xmas break till this week 11-1-11.. all the ppl who got the pack b4 xmas did the applications in late oct early nov.. dont worry im sure the next mail out will be due by the end of this month.. there is dates  in the mwse site about when the next dispatch of packs will be..

EagleRocker link said:
Am I the only person who hasnt gotten my membership??
I emailed them about a week ago with no response yet. I am starting to get a little impatient, ive been so excited to receive it since before Christmas! :(
As jjai said, they've been closed since Christmas and only reopened on Monday. Before that, most of the staff were sick and not at work.

Definately haven't got mine. I called the club on Tuesday and they had my card/pack marked as sent but I've got nothing. They were going to cancel the original card and I have to wait for the next card print for it which is apparently February. Not a good start to me first full membership, unprofessional.

lol ben    i said the exact same thing last yr when i paid in late janurary & still didnt get mine by round 1..  im used to it  now you have to get in early  otherwise theres back log  i understand that now(last yr was my 1st yr) .. so next yr make sure you re-new  when the 1st email comes out  from the MWSE site about 2012 memberships , then your guaranteed your pack will arrive  late in the current yr not in the new year

jjai link said:
awww eagle rocker.. when did you send the application.. they didnt get back from the xmas break till this week 11-1-11.. all the ppl who got the pack b4 xmas did the applications in late oct early nov.. dont worry im sure the next mail out will be due by the end of this month.. there is dates  in the mwse site about when the next dispatch of packs will be..

I ordered my membership in the first week of November so was hoping I would have received it by now. I can completely understand that they were understaffed/sick, etc and would never think badly of anyone for this reason. I just want my Manly stuff :( haha.

Ben, looks like mine will probably be with yours then so guess we might have to wait another month!

jjai link said:
lol ben    i said the exact same thing last yr when i paid in late janurary & still didnt get mine by round 1..  im used to it  now you have to get in early  otherwise theres back log  i understand that now(last yr was my 1st yr) .. so next yr make sure you re-new  when the 1st email comes out  from the MWSE site about 2012 memberships , then your guaranteed your pack will arrive  late in the current yr not in the new year

I did renew at the 1st e-mail. I renewed back when it was first available in October or November forgive me for not remembering which exactly off the top of my head. I was just a supporter member last year but at renew I upgraded to full GA membership. Then on top of that I bought a 3 game membership for my sis as an xmas present, I did the 3 game pass mid December. I was informed I would get them before xmas but I haven't got a thing for either and won't for another month from what they tell me.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1294883332[/time]

EagleRocker, I'd call the club cause mine was marked as sent so I wouldn't be getting a replacement if I hadn't called to tell them I hadn't got my pack yet

Ben Wallace link said:
EagleRocker, I'd call the club cause mine was marked as sent so I wouldn't be getting a replacement if I hadn't called to tell them I hadn't got my pack yet

I got the same story as you Ben, will be at least a few weeks before we get it... it somehow got lost in the mail as she said it was sent out before Christmas :(

ben . sorry mate i didnt knw that..  you should have  had it by now , hope no one stole your package.. thats why i get mine deliverd to my work place, i`m not game to have it sitting on me door step while im at work all day,especially when i live on the highway..

Is it just the Sea eagles,or is all teams,that can't staff their offices if someone goes sick.I can understand someone being sick,and having to stay home-that stops sickness spreading.We all seem to be happy with this....but,if the bus driver/bank clerk,postie etc, goes sick,someone else does the job!In most jobs,if someone goes sick,they get replacement staff.If they can't get someone,maybe Lowie could become useful and man the phones!

From the other side of the fence for perspective:

Tigers mate at work today was haing problems with his 8 match pass at the sfs & campbelltown as there are only 7 games there - appears the other is at SCG to make 8.

We went through the website for far too long and could not find one contact detail to even call or email to get confirmation.

His membership was purchased start of December from what he said and hasnt recieved anything yet.

Showed him my card and the $10 football club/leagues club membership addition and he thought both were great and a lot better than the tigers.

Mine arrived on Friday!! The day after I called about it which was a little odd, maybe it was returned to sender or something so they sent it back out, either way I dont mind cos I now have it! :D

Mine arrived just before Xmas, so well done to Nat in memberships who has largely been left all on her own (due to an illness with the new membership lady...who is only just back) and has been working almost around the clock to get them out.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
can you buy a membership by just stopping in at The Narrabeen HQ ?

Pretty sure that you can.  I got mine when I renewed our season tickets on line

Yep - you can just stop at Narrabeen or call the Leagues Club - who will switch you through.

I did all mine by phone the other day, outside business hours and the lady handling the process was charming and professional.

Membership is very cheap this year for what you get.

Seen on another forum that we're entering into a "Battle of the Beaches" between us, Cronulla and Easts so expect some media on that.

MWSE email to confirm it

1000 MEMBERS IN ONE DAY!

Become a next generation Sea Eagles Member!

Manly fans, now is the time to step up and become a 2011 Club Member to help the mighty Sea Eagles win $20,000!  If we sign up for more members than the Roosters or the Sharks between January 31 and February 4, we win the Battle of the Beaches and the money. 

The best way to support the Sea Eagles is to become an NRL Club Member.  So check out what our club has to offer, go online or call today on 9970 3000.

The Manly Sea Eagles "Next Generation" Membership Drive - 1,000 Members in one day is about to kick off!! The "Next Generation" membership will be available in the next few days so make sure you look out for it!

The Sea Eagles are offering 'Free Membership' to any child under 9! Come and be a part of our fan day on Monday, 31st January at the Academy of Sport in Narrabeen to sign up!

If you sign up for a 2011 membership and your club could be a big winner before the season even kicks off!

Make sure you keep updated by checking our website as well as our Facebook and Twitter pages for all the latest on this exciting day!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1295507991[/time]

Updated Membership thing
ladder_20012011.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8