2011 Mens Kaspersky Home Jersey Available

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wasn't going to buy the home jersey 09-11 (beyond?) because the sponsor logo's killed the design, but Kaspersky takes me back to the 80's and 90's. I'll be getting one and my collection will be back on track!

Huge thanks to Larissa and the club for making it happen.

Is it the same mob making them as that $50 deal we got off centrebet?..that is the best fitting jersey I've had.

Mark from Brisbane said:
You gotta love Larissa, boy is she kicking some arse....you guys asked for it and she got it!!

Well if that's the way it works, Larissa can you ask for a major upgrade at Brookie before next season kicks off please. :D :D :D

May have exhausted all my favours on the jersey! ;)

On another note, how awesome was last night!

GO MANLY!!!!!!!

Larissa said:
May have exhausted all my favours on the jersey! ;)

On another note, how awesome was last night!

GO MANLY!!!!!!!

Nope
you will have the Boss thinking he is the Boss but you will know you have him twisted around you finger LOL

and yes Last nite amonst the MWTS was sensational

Well done @[Larissa].

I have a couple of questions though.

Firstly, I know that they will only be available from Tuesday but the website has it that you can get them now (i.e. add to shopping cart). Does this mean that you can actually order them now and the order won't be processed until Tuesday or do we have to wait until Tuesday to put our order/purchases in?

Next question, as I haven't purchased a jersey in a long time, are the sizes a snug or loose fit?

Jethro said:
Well done @[Larissa].

I have a couple of questions though.

Firstly, I know that they will only be available from Tuesday but the website has it that you can get them now (i.e. add to shopping cart). Does this mean that you can actually order them now and the order won't be processed until Tuesday or do we have to wait until Tuesday to put our order/purchases in?

Next question, as I haven't purchased a jersey in a long time, are the sizes a snug or loose fit?

Hey there,

Orders placed now are in effect pre-orders for the Tuesday delivery.

Not too sure on the sizing. I'd imagine it would be the sane as the previous 2011 ISC jerseys. Has anyone else purchased one who could help?

Go Manly!

Larissa

Thanks for getting back so quick with that info @[Larissa]. It was very much appreciated.

For everybody else who has recently purchased a jersey over the last couple of years, can you please help me out with my question that I asked as to whether the jersey is a snug or loose fit size? Your help would be very much appreciated too :)

I would think they are a snug fit, like this year's PENN Health one.

I'm 85kg, 6ft, average build, like large shirts etc. often get XXL, and my MWSE PENN Health ISC XXL Jersey is perfect.

pjd80 said:
like above they are a snug fit, but not too snug. Ive ordered mine! cant wait to get it

So, with a normal shirt, I take a size L for 100 to 105cm or an XL if the L shirt is a snug fit. Would you or anyone else for that matter recommend the XL size jersey instead or even an XXL? All other Manly shirts (polo shirt and 2008 Premiers tee shirt) I take an XL size.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8