2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
joeboy said:
Is DCE signed until the end of 2015 or the end of 2016?

Seems tobe a lot of mail going around of him heading to the donkeys at the end of the contract, if not before.

Would be devastated.

Fairly certain til the end of 2015, he has a great partnership with Foran,his partner is a northern beaches girl, her whole family live in the northern beaches , so I doubt he will go.
Daley has no ties to Brisbane, unless they throw a sh#tload at him, and Manly aren't exactly paying him peanuts, but if he does decide to go, then so be it, we can't throw everything at him to stay.

HappilyManly said:
The good news about Hoppa Snr (The gift that keeps on giving :p) is that the next Hoppa, below Jamil in years, is another one with talent like Will.

Between the Trbojevic's (3) and Hoppoate's (4?), Manly has a steady stream of Juniors coming through :angel:

But Will Jamil also go away door knocking for 2 years

According to ZERO TACKLE, DCE, Foran, Matai, Sao, Lawrence, Chee-Kam, Ballin and a few others are off contract at the end on 2015. Mind you it also has Williams, Rose, Symonds ....and Jamie Lyon off contract at the end of this season. Hasnt he signed a new contract?

The big issue is that Hiku, Trbojevic, Gutherson et al finish their contracts at the end of 2014. Need to sign these three up real quick.

Forget Hoppa. I would be making certain we retain DCE. He is a far more valuable player than Hoppa will ever be.

DSM5 said:
Doubtful, I believe he likes the sauce and partying.

Yea apparently Will is alot like his mum Brenda and Jamal is more like hoppa. He's rated highly as a player though

Fox Sports just had snippet about Mannah saying that the Eels have bigger priorities than Hayne. That the Club has done more than enough in the past for him :huh:

Seems like The Hayne Plane is landing at Belmore :(
Wonder how many Eels Fans will be renewing their Memberships?

Thing is, Parra fans first reaction will be based on emotion & they will be filthy on Hayne, truth is its the Parra management at fault & has been for many years. If its not working in the office it generally translates to the footy field with Manly almost the only exception to that rule in recent years.
I 100% agree with loyalty & think these contracts today are a joke however, noone could realistically blame Hayne for wanting out of that abomination of a club.

Hayne is a prima donna of the highest calibre extremly over rated for the money he requires to gee himself up to play football. Players bust their guts out every week for a fraction of what he gets , my guess is that he will price himself out of playing in the NRL and seek other options. Dont forget to close the door when you leave buddy.

MK Eagle said:
Thing is, Parra fans first reaction will be based on emotion & they will be filthy on Hayne, truth is its the Parra management at fault & has been for many years. If its not working in the office it generally translates to the footy field with Manly almost the only exception to that rule in recent years.
I 100% agree with loyalty & think these contracts today are a joke however, noone could realistically blame Hayne for wanting out of that abomination of a club.

I think the difference with our management is that the board seem to never interfere with recruitment or retention, the coach etc. At parra it's a different story. The front office (perry and staff) is doing very well at manly.

I thought Hayne being at Parra was one of the main reasons Hoppa W wanted to go there. There might be no-one left at all there soon.

Chip and Chase said:
I doubt Sandow will be at Parra next year either.

Cannot see any other club taking him off Parra's hands so I would say he will be at parra for another 2 years until his conract expires

Bearfax said:
MadMarcus said:
Chip and Chase said:
I doubt Sandow will be at Parra next year either.

Agreed. There are a lot more pokies at Star City.

I understand he needs a major infusion of funds just to break even. He's in for rocky times with the bookies.

He needs to be careful or they'll put him in concrete boots and throw him into a full bathtub.

faithful said:
Hayne is a prima donna of the highest calibre extremly over rated for the money he requires to gee himself up to play football. Players bust their guts out every week for a fraction of what he gets , my guess is that he will price himself out of playing in the NRL and seek other options. Dont forget to close the door when you leave buddy.

So you're a Hayne fan then ? lol

When he was available to play this year, he was absolutely outstanding and his effort could not be questioned, amazes me how many people still say he doesn't put in

Jamie Lyon off contract at the end of this season. Hasnt he signed a new contract?

He hasn't actually signed yet, has been in papers a few times saying he's about to sign but still hasn't. Maybe Jamie's the shock retirement? For quite a while I've been thinking something is not quite right as i mentioned above his contract has been talked about for 4 or 5 months as being " it will be signed in the next week or so " but it never has happened.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10