2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
master blaster said:
bones said:
bones said:
Dave Klemmer re-signed with the dogs for 3 years. He is the player that I hinted at that Manly had made an offer to. Not to be unfortunately. Would have been nice as he was a Manly fan as a kid growing up.

I see the papers are only reporting this today. Contact Bones next time you need a scoop Josh Massoud. :p
now I make it clear Bones,I believe you first and foremost,see the papers are saying he was a dogs supporter growing up,more made up crap

I read Roy Masters today (yeah I know I was asking for disappointment), and he commented that campbelltown juniors who grew up with Tommy Ridiculous posters on their bedroom walls were being forced to play for balmain under the joint venture. Yeah right, plenty of 45 year olds playing for balmain NYC.

Where do you think they get there scoops from, the so-called journo's are lazy hacks who find most of their stories on forums such as this one.
Hi phil
images

Hi dean
images

Hi josh
images

Hi paul
images

master blaster said:
bones said:
bones said:
Dave Klemmer re-signed with the dogs for 3 years. He is the player that I hinted at that Manly had made an offer to. Not to be unfortunately. Would have been nice as he was a Manly fan as a kid growing up.

I see the papers are only reporting this today. Contact Bones next time you need a scoop Josh Massoud. :p
now I make it clear Bones,I believe you first and foremost,see the papers are saying he was a dogs supporter growing up,more made up crap

Yeah I noticed that too. Typical DT journalists making stuff up.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/442649/20130306/nrl-rumours-nathan-gardner-bulldogs-sea-eagles.htm#.UTbOQ9ZgfO4
Gardner to Bulldogs

Nathan Garner made his NRL premier in the 2010 season against the Penrith Panthers and ever since locked his spot as the fullback of the Sharks. Despite playing just 16 first-grade clubs in his debut season, Gardner finished as the clubs try scorer with eight tries.

Gardner shows potential to play for Bulldogs and could change colours depending on Shane Flanagan's decision which remains a mystery. With Ben Barba out indefinitely, Gardner could be a secret weapon in place of Barba.

Salary Cap bugging Manly

A contract of the fullback player Brett Stewart for the Sea Eagles Manly has been registered, however, the salary cap problem has spread. The club continues its attempt to offload two of its forward members, Jamie Buhrer and George Rose. Some clubs have expressed interest in the pair but eventually declined to take them.

Buhrer??? i doubt it..

caspersparks said:
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/442649/20130306/nrl-rumours-nathan-gardner-bulldogs-sea-eagles.htm#.UTbOQ9ZgfO4
Gardner to Bulldogs

Nathan Garner made his NRL premier in the 2010 season against the Penrith Panthers and ever since locked his spot as the fullback of the Sharks. Despite playing just 16 first-grade clubs in his debut season, Gardner finished as the clubs try scorer with eight tries.

Gardner shows potential to play for Bulldogs and could change colours depending on Shane Flanagan's decision which remains a mystery. With Ben Barba out indefinitely, Gardner could be a secret weapon in place of Barba.

Salary Cap bugging Manly

A contract of the fullback player Brett Stewart for the Sea Eagles Manly has been registered, however, the salary cap problem has spread. The club continues its attempt to offload two of its forward members, Jamie Buhrer and George Rose. Some clubs have expressed interest in the pair but eventually declined to take them.

Buhrer??? i doubt it..

That article looks like it was written by a 12 year old.

RE: dogs wont leave us alone

MWSE said:
They would obviously want him to play 5/8 cause Inu and Morris are locked up for a while. Interesting.

All because barba's contract has been stamped "NEVER to play for the dogs again"

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
caspersparks said:
Gardner to Bulldogs

Salary Cap bugging Manly

Buhrer??? i doubt it..

Barba must be finished at the club now....

This "so called rumour that the slum dogs are chasing one of ours is laughable ,the player supposedly mentioned was one of the first to be mightily pissed at doggler for what he did and how he left ,he won't play under him again...

Kiwi Eagle said:
He is 1000 times better than anything that has commentated the warriors in the past 10 years

Voss is under-rated. He's better than hadley and some of the fox team.
I think Voss is a very good caller compared to some.

no issues with voss' calling to me.
out of the box though seems like a bit of douche.
id rather him over hadley any day!

fox will be much better this year with no Daley in the box.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11