2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
really can't understand why we signed Iosefa, we already have 3 hookers who have played FG - don't forget Lawton is still with us.

Will b interesting to see what position he plays in the trial. Masada did play some lock and second row at the tigers. I am starting to wonder if Hasson or Sene Lefao come up to the A grade bench. Masada takes there spot in NSW cup as a ball playing Lock? If nothing else he can play so many positions has top grade experience. He's handy to have.

eagles2win said:
Heard we're linked to a young Warriors prop and a Rooster prop - no names yet...
That's fine, let the Chooks and Bunnies spend a motza buying the name players, we'll do well with the no names.

Interesting ? Read more at Foxsports.com.au
Interim Cronulla Sharks coach Peter Sharp is confident the club can hold on to off-contract Andrew Fifita with the representative prop set to become one of the most sought-after players in the NRL.

Fifita’s current deal expires at the end of this season and the 24-year-old has been linked with a move to South Sydney to replace the departing Sam Burgess.

Manly are also believed to be monitoring his situation.

“All good players create interest when they are off-contract. We’re confident in keeping him,” Sharp said.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/sharks-confident-of-re-signing-fifita-12281/#ixzz2tr8UC9Pn

Eagle Rock said:
Interesting ? Read more at Foxsports.com.au
Interim Cronulla Sharks coach Peter Sharp is confident the club can hold on to off-contract Andrew Fifita with the representative prop set to become one of the most sought-after players in the NRL.

Fifita’s current deal expires at the end of this season and the 24-year-old has been linked with a move to South Sydney to replace the departing Sam Burgess.

Manly are also believed to be monitoring his situation.

“All good players create interest when they are off-contract. We’re confident in keeping him,” Sharp said.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/sharks-confident-of-re-signing-fifita-12281/#ixzz2tr8UC9Pn

we are linked to every other high profile player so why not.
in early 2015 more than likely there will be stories about manly trying to sign sam burgess after the world cup!

eagles2win said:
Heard we're linked to a young Warriors prop and a Rooster prop - no names yet...

The rorters have Dylan Napa, Sam Moa and Kane Evan are off contract at the end of this year. Doubt that we will be able to sign one of them as SBW leaves next year which will free up a lot of money for them.

tookey said:
eagles2win said:

The rorters have Dylan Napa, Sam Moa and Kane Evan are off contract at the end of this year. Doubt that we will be able to sign one of them as SBW leaves next year which will free up a lot of money for them.

Napa would be worth a look, looked a handful in the semi I watched last season v knights

Definately agree on the youngster Napa Shoe1, seen him trample plenty already & has no fear of big reputations as he showed against Gallen...
When SBW leaves it will free them some money, but for the squad they fielded in 2013 which then added the likes of Jennings there must be a few backended contracts so maybe not a great amount...in the first book anyways...

tookey said:
eagles2win said:

They also have off contract, another young prop by the name of Kem Seru. Looks to me like they went overboard on loading up on forwards and wont be able to keep everyone.

They signed Seru from the dragons this year. Not the fittest of props at the dragons so not sure he will fit 2v's style of prop if 2v didn't like George.

Rumour Dave Taylor may be released from titans to go to the Knights? Watmough plays up the middle anyway. We turned the Titans last reject in Lawrence around. I'm sure Toov's could sought Taylor out.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14