2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I doubt very much Hasler is genuinely interested in Fifita. The Bulldogs are over-stocked with props as it is (albeit injury plagued ones like Kasiano and Klemmer). There are probably two reasons why the Fifita offer is being played out in public: to make sure that the Sharks won't be able to retain hooker Michael Lichaa (after they upgrade Fifita'a contract) and to make James Graham sweat since Graham knocked back the Bulldogs' initial offer to re-sign him.

Fifita is a Dog , The Mole has confirmed it after 7 reported it this morning.

10 News are reporting 3mill for 4 years and decision within a day.

Trex better start looking busy :p

If that's the case Hasler has lost the plot because he doesn't have a decent fullback or half . The Bulldogs were terrible against a Broncos side that would challenge for the wooden spoon if Barba got injured for an extended period.

HappilyManly said:
Fifita is a Dog , The Mole has confirmed it after 7 reported it this morning.

10 News are reporting 3mill for 4 years and decision within a day.

Trex better start looking busy :p
if this happens today,then that is poor form,we are just going into round 2,and for a player to commit to another club so early,is just plain wrong,the cronulla fans have gone through enough pain as it is,they didnt make the wrong calls,they didnt lnject the players,but they are the ones that have to deal with all this,this early season signing is just plain wrong,I just hope its not true,fifta will be the that has to deal with the fans for the rest of the year

Agree Master Blaster. The League needs to do something about this because it certainly takes the heart out of the fans, and they are what keep this game going. Poor form.

Reported in the SMH this morning "Rival Club Fullback" ????????

Canterbury are believed to have masterminded a multimillion-dollar raid on Cronulla, with sources at Belmore suggesting the Dogs have snared not only Origin prop Andrew Fifita but also talented young hooker Michael Lichaa.
And the Dogs' recruitment drive is still not over, with strong rumours they are in negotiations with a fullback at a rival club, who, it is believed, could join them "in a matter of weeks".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/cronulla-sharks-prodigy-michael-lichaa-next-on-canterbury-bulldogs-shopping-list-20140310-hvh2q.html#ixzz2vb6a6HCm

faithful said:
Reported in the SMH this morning "Rival Club Fullback" ????????

Canterbury are believed to have masterminded a multimillion-dollar raid on Cronulla, with sources at Belmore suggesting the Dogs have snared not only Origin prop Andrew Fifita but also talented young hooker Michael Lichaa.
And the Dogs' recruitment drive is still not over, with strong rumours they are in negotiations with a fullback at a rival club, who, it is believed, could join them "in a matter of weeks".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/cronulla-sharks-prodigy-michael-lichaa-next-on-canterbury-bulldogs-shopping-list-20140310-hvh2q.html#ixzz2vb6a6HCm

Surely if Hiku they could only get him in a matter of weeks if Manly allow this as he is contracted so hopefully it is not him.

Bearfax said:
Agree Master Blaster. The League needs to do something about this because it certainly takes the heart out of the fans, and they are what keep this game going. Poor form.
just watched a video sports update on the telegraph sports webpage,and Steve Mortimer agree,s,he said it should be done at the end of the season,and its wrong to announce this now,as we are only into round 2,and the damage it can do to a club and its fans, that has suffered so much these last 2 years,especially the fans,the fans dont deserve this,they didnt make the mistakes

Especially for Cronulla now that they have lost Gallen for a while also. Not a good start for them....hold on there why am I being sympathetic to a team that wanted us out of the League during the Super League wars. I must be getting soft.

castle eagle said:
BOZO said:
Doggies releasing a prop in a trade for Hiku?...

they'd probably offer us a package of t-rex & some cash for hiku:D.
gee I hope not,1 we dont want T rex back,2 we need to keep Hiku,it really angers me how the dogs try manipulate players and clubs to try and get the player they are after,there should be a law against this happening,screw you dogsler

master blaster said:
castle eagle said:
BOZO said:

gee I hope not,1 we dont want T rex back,2 we need to keep Hiku,it really angers me how the dogs try manipulate players and clubs to try and get the player they are after,there should be a law against this happening,screw you dogsler

Herald said this morning it was the "fish" from the Warriors

Sheikheagle said:
master blaster said:
castle eagle said:
BOZO said:

Herald said this morning it was the "fish" from the Warriors

Another forum yesterday mentioned Reece Robinson from the raiders.

Hiku is probably one of about 10 fullbacks Dogstar is chasing

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10