2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
bones said:
Storm have signed Wests Tigers Fijian winger Marika Koroibete for two years.

What, effective immediately...or from next year?

He seemed to be on par with Radradra when he first surfaced...lost his way a bit it seems. At least with the Tigpies.

RiverEagle said:
bones said:
Storm have signed Wests Tigers Fijian winger Marika Koroibete for two years.

What, effective immediately...or from next year?

He seemed to be on par with Radradra when he first surfaced...lost his way a bit it seems. At least with the Tigpies.

Sorry.... It's from next year.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/nrl/bidding-war-for-jarryd-haynes-services/story-fnca0von-1226960555526#

Union, Canberra, Canterbury, Easts and Manly are apparently interested.

ifernolan said:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/nrl/bidding-war-for-jarryd-haynes-services/story-fnca0von-1226960555526#

Manly are interested? What's that say about where Brett Stewart's future is heading? Stewart signed a 4 year deal didn't he?

Hogwash we are interested. All media crap - again.

Hayne will stay at Parramatta but it will cost them over $1m pa to keep him which means they must lose some of their other players.

Ryan said:
ifernolan said:

Manly are interested? What's that say about where Brett Stewart's future is heading? Stewart signed a 4 year deal didn't he?

Hogwash we are interested. All media crap - again.

No way Ryan. A newspaper wouldn't print something that was untrue.:rolleyes:

tookey said:
Hayne will stay at Parramatta but it will cost them over $1m pa to keep him which means they must lose some of their other players.
exactly,he is just trying to bump up his price,thats how it goes isnt it

Stevo said:
Obviously you played footy in a skirt, Alan. If you even played at all?

You are absolutely correct stevo, a little frilly thing I am sure you would have found alluring. Anybody who says they would deliberately break their brothers arm to win a game of football is far too tough a fella for me,

The bottom-line is, Ennis isn't in a Manly jumper!

Just as others despise Matai and Manly irrationally, the same consideration should be given in return.

You can certainly find at least a handful of better competitors and footballers for envy elsewhere than Ennis!

Even Tolman and Graham (his starting props) are far better on both accounts.

Ironic that the Gummies are taking Ennis, whilst the Dogs took their young gun, Liccha......

I'm sure who I'd have at this stage of their careers, given a choice between the two.

And it ain't Ennis!

Ennis isn't that good anyway, should fit right in at Cronulla. Take his competitiveness out of it and he doesn't offer much else. I'd prefer Ballin any day of the week.

Chip and Chase said:
Ennis isn't that good anyway, should fit right in at Cronulla. Take his competitiveness out of it and he doesn't offer much else. I'd prefer Ballin any day of the week.

If the Rorters were a transit-lounge (usurped or at least equaled by the 'Riff now) the Shire's become a retirement village.

I reckon only the spectre of ASADA stopped Bunji going there too.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12