2015 home jersey and away jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ramrod said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Agree with Bones, hoops for Manly.
The V is a St.George thing. As for the away Jersey, I wouldn't wear it to a sh*t fight.

The V was actually our first jersey in 1947. It's our roots.
However, as a V jersey, I prefer this year's compared to those shown in this thread. Average at best.

I actually like the V jersey-style, though the away version here is a major fail and the home one is passable at best. I've said it before and I'll say it again, sponsor's names splashed all over any jersey is an eyesore and fail IMO. I refuse to, and will continue to, refuse paying decent money to freely promote any corporation on a Manly jersey. If that means no jersey, then so be it.

Does anyone know what happened to Silvertails user "Rusty" who used to be a regular but hasn't posted here since April last year and hasn't logged on since August last year?

He came up with a design for the 2012 jersey a couple of years back in this post but the picture is no longer available in the post. Luckily, I have a copy of it on my Photobucket account. I didn't mind that one as it combined both the chevron and the hoops into the one jersey.

attachment.jpg

@bones those jerseys are listed for sale on eBay for $799.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2014-Manly-Sea-Eagles-Game-Issue-Players-Jersey-Nrl-Lyon-Wolverine-/221532977740?pt=AU_NRL_Memorabilia&hash=item339464fa4c&_uhb=1

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2014-Manly-Sea-Eagles-Game-Issue-Players-Jersey-Nrl-Lyon-Wolverine-/321502326899?pt=AU_NRL_Memorabilia&hash=item4adb083073&_uhb=1

Ramrod said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Agree with Bones, hoops for Manly.
The V is a St.George thing. As for the away Jersey, I wouldn't wear it to a sh*t fight.

The V was actually our first jersey in 1947. It's our roots.
However, as a V jersey, I prefer this year's compared to those shown in this thread. Average at best.
Indeed average. True, but in the past 40 plus years (on & off) Manly have had the 2 hoops which is recognised as Manly, and seems to be most popular among the Manly Pilgrims.

Jethro said:
Does anyone know what happened to Silvertails user "Rusty" who used to be a regular but hasn't posted here since April last year and hasn't logged on since August last year?

He came up with a design for the 2012 jersey a couple of years back in this post but the picture is no longer available in the post. Luckily, I have a copy of it on my Photobucket account. I didn't mind that one as it combined both the chevron and the hoops into the one jersey.

attachment.jpg

Still here.

Just lurk mostly now. Had not realized it was that long since I last logged in however.

I think I did an away version as well.

This was from the last time we were doing a major refresh of the jersey design. While I like the current one, I still think mine was better.

Rusty said:
Still here.

Just lurk mostly now. Had not realized it was that long since I last logged in however.

I think I did an away version as well.

This was from the last time we were doing a major refresh of the jersey design. While I like the current one, I still think mine was better.

It's good to see that you are still around (even if you are only lurking around in the background) :)

I don't mind the home one

I remember the outrage about our current strip at the time but once people saw it properly it was fine. Most were upset then that the V was cut off, now we have the full V and still not happy

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2