2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours of Carney 2 the eels. I'd imagine if we want him we would have more cash.

I suppose if that's true and ends up happening Corey Norman and Sandow are both going to have to find new homes. I can't see how any club, least of all Parra with the ridiculous numbers of players in their squad on huge overs, could possibly keep Carney, Foran, Sandow and Norman all on their roster.

I suppose if that's true and ends up happening Corey Norman and Sandow are both going to have to find new homes. I can't see how any club, least of all Parra with the ridiculous numbers of players in their squad on huge overs, could possibly keep Carney, Foran, Sandow and Norman all on their roster.
Foran is going to screw them over. It will take the better part of a decade for them to recover from his signing.

Foran is going to screw them over. It will take the better part of a decade for them to recover from his signing.
It's funny cause it's parra. Only they are stupid enough to release a plan promising 2 premierships in 10 years. Although maybe they consider wooden spoons trophies now?

New Zealand Warriors prop Suaia Matagi expected to make mid-season switch

New Zealand Warriors prop - and cult hero - Suaia Matagi is expected to be granted a release from the club within a matter of days to join a yet-to-be-named Sydney team.

Matagi, who has represented New Zealand and Samoa and played in each of the Warriors' 24 NRL games last season, has languished in the Auckland-based club's NSW Cup side in 2015.

The 27-year-old is in the final year of his contract with the Warriors and has received a mere 24 minutes in first grade this season. He was the 18th man for last weekend's game against Cronulla.

Warriors coach Andrew McFadden has preferred to use youngsters Sam Lisone and Albert Vete on the interchange bench while Ben Matulino and Jacob Lillyman were his choices as the team's starting props.

English Super League clubs have expressed their interest in signing Matagi but he wants to remain in the NRL to continue with his well received community projects, which include a one-man play, which are designed to help young people not copy his mistakes as a teenager.

He was imprisoned for an assault as a teenager but has been an inspirational figure since his release. He wanted to make something of his life and focused his energies on succeeding in rugby league.

Rumours he is going 2 the roosters

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...to-make-midseason-switch-20150513-gh0n01.html

I hope we explore picking up Matagi. At 27 he is in his prime and he's just one hard forward. Could Bozo be that efficient?

Just got a phone call with disturbing news, idris to manly is close.
Good news is THE backflip has been done.
Add Myles, lussick and it's an interesting week for the club.
Well you have been on the money before, also well off the mark "Gift to Raiders" Let's see

Just got a phone call with disturbing news, idris to manly is close.
Good news is THE backflip has been done.
Add Myles, lussick and it's an interesting week for the club.
If true that's all great news. Killer to six and Idris to centre.

Apparently.
Same source that informed about gift and chock leaving long before it was in the media.
Not holding my breath though, but he does have the contacts.

Don't shoot the messenger haha
I'm a " hear it from the club" kinda bloke, I know this bloke and it's his mail from a very close source.
Well your talking a language that I understand, so here's hopping DCE is done and dusted.

If cherry is staying I'd happily accept iris with open arms. And dam I rate him as an up n down big useless thing. If if if if if true that is great news. Go bozo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12