2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few rumours I am hearing If Manly have signed D Lussick his younger brother Joey is coming back and will be the back up hooker for Balin plus their old man will be the u20s coach. Will be very interesting if this is true
That would be fantastic if true

The Lurker reporting again today about Bird.

"On the recruitment front, the mail is increasingly likely that Greg Bird will be at Brookvale in 2016."

Please Joe, don't do this.

The eels are really going for dad's army.

I thought that beau Scott was pretty ineffectual last night and is showing his age.

Bit like us Myles,Ballin,Lyon,Matai,Snake and potentially Bird. All we need now is to give Mason another contract. I'm loving the forward thinking of our recruitment strategy.

Like it or not Manly need to play tougher and the only way to do that is to get a tough mentality. Myles Bird Lewis Brown Mason and even Burgess are all tough men. Fair enough they have their short falls but you cannot knock their toughness. Jake JSL Leary Buhrer etc will learn from these men. Same way guys learnt from Kennedy Choc Gifty and Kitey. Manly are best when Manly play tough. How many times over the years have you seen our wingers centres halves muscle up in defence. We need to play tough to win and these guys will help. I think the Kelly gang are doing a good job but make your call on next seasons results not this one. Anyway as I'm in this thread rumour is Klemmer not happy at Dogs as he doesn't get to start. Manly said to be very interested but do we have the funds? ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10