2016 Brisbane and Perth Trips.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://m.ticketek.com.au/shows/show..._medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=

1449542766976.jpg

Members’ will need to enter the code that was emailed today, in order to access the presale. If you are a Member and haven’t receive this please contact the Membership Team on (02) 9970 3000. Each Member will have access to up to 10 tickets per transaction

My wife and I are building a new house, after selling our inner city residence , between now and then we will be off in the caravan to who knows where.

I was advised yesterday the completion date will be between the 1st and 6th of May, so MFB and Mrs MFB wil be attending the Brisbane game!!

My wife and I are building a new house, after selling our inner city residence , between now and then we will be off in the caravan to who knows where.

I was advised yesterday the completion date will be between the 1st and 6th of May, so MFB and Mrs MFB wil be attending the Brisbane game!!
Don't be so sure, Mark. I was supposed to move into a new place in May . . . and it's still not finished! Believing a builder is about as accurate as believing a politician.

Don't be so sure, Mark. I was supposed to move into a new place in May . . . and it's still not finished! Believing a builder is about as accurate as believing a politician.

These guys are really good, they build about 400 homes a year, they have teams of tradies, and suppliers ( cabinet makers etc) who work only with them.

Stage 1 of the development where we will be has seen 65 houses built between March and now, and they say the other 100 blocks will be all done by December 2016.

I know what you are saying but these guys have a fabulous set up and great reputation.

Look forward to catching up with you both.

I think I'll just wait and take the cheap seats with the other Manly supporters , I know you can jump,on now and buy but I'd rather be with " the family".
Checked yesterday and Bay 317 is not part of the allocation. The 6th level nosebleed Bays or the one behind the southern Stand seems to be for us.

Ridiculous to charge $80 for a game to sit in Bay 305 on the 20m line :swear:

Just tried, and you can get seats in Bay 302 for $71 with code, but not many left in there. Next best is 303 around the 30-35metre mark, a few left in there.

I'm still waiting to see these packages to see what tickets they include!

Any matches at Brookvale?
Nope there will be no matches at Brookie in 2016 but there will be a fan day were Sea Eagles Ltd will induct 50 former Manly players as "life members". Tickets for this once in a lifetime event will cost only $95 - a bottle of Coco Joy will be included but meat pies and sausage rolls cost extra ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4