2016 halves already done and dusted apparently

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely there is some gun under 20 halves in nsw somewhere? So we don't have to deal with the Qlders, mummy's boys never seem to want to leave home.

Don't believe it is sorted why were we after Elgey and Taylor until the Broncos refused release.

Toovey is also on record last week that players will have 2 come from outside the club.

Elgey is old news (nearly three weeks so a lot can happen) and Taylor was likely a depth/developmental option.

Kelly should be on the phone to Annersley, with a deal.

We back off attempting to re-sign Daly Cherry-Evans, if the NRL allow Carney back into the NRL for Manly only, and they carry some of his salary cap hit.

Lyon / Carney would suit me perfectly.

You guys know the American Baseball League took control of a team going broke many years ago, and they started acquiring Superstars. The clubs sued the League for conflict of interest - and won.

So they steal DCE, make a last ditch effort for Elgey and all of a sudden want Taylor, another half Manly is reported as being interested in.

They do so using money generated in part by The Sea Eagles brand.

There are also legal issues for The Phoenix Coyotes and the NHL in regards to conflict of interest.

The NRL have no idea. Annersley is playing with fire. The fool was a terrible referee and leader, and it's following him to his current role. I can just see him and Greenberg around the coffee machine giggling like little school children.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying Ryan, trouble is next year Carney will be 29 and Jamie will be 34...it won't be too long until we'd have to start the whole process over again.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying Ryan, trouble is next year Carney will be 29 and Jamie will be 34...it won't be too long until we'd have to start the whole process over again.

Id say Carney may have half a decade mate, and i feel Trbojevic, Gutherson, Travers or Hiku could step into the halves, and well.

J Lyon for 5/8th for 1 season. Then make a huge play for Blake Austin, he is a gun 5/8th in my eyes and genuine future rep star. I may be wrong but I think his contract is up in 16?

I think a T Carney/J Lyon combined halves for one year would do well.

Then T Carney/B Austin combo for 2 or 3 years and boom thanks for coming ladies premiership time...

There is a half decent signing somewhere. Maybe it is just the wins but on nrl 360 Toovey looks like a man with a secret that he just can't wait to tell.

You guys know the American Baseball League took control of a team going broke many years ago, and they started acquiring Superstars. The clubs sued the League for conflict of interest - and won.

Surely, surely Manly are waiting to see what happens with chez before pursuing it. If chez leaves for GC and Manly don't try and bury Greenturd then that will do me, our management are not up to it.

It would not surprise me if the "done and dusted" included Mitch Cornish. Either as the DCE back up, or the 5/8th solution if DCE stays.

There has been no growls at all from anywhere regarding his future and no comments/leaks from his management.

Just my 2 cents.

I personally hope we don't sign Carney ( unless its at absolute bargain basement price & even then only maybe ).

Not even starting on his off field issues - the bloke is the most over-hyped and under-delivering footballer the NRL has seen. Carney has a bit of Sandow about him, frantic, erratic rocks & diamonds types. Good halves generally have brains. Rocks & diamonds halves often do not.

Please no Carney ( just on his "alleged" football ability not his massive baggage ).

I personally hope we don't sign Carney ( unless its at absolute bargain basement price & even then only maybe ).

Not even starting on his off field issues - the bloke is the most over-hyped and under-delivering footballer the NRL has seen. Carney has a bit of Sandow about him, frantic, erratic rocks & diamonds types. Good halves generally have brains. Rocks & diamonds halves often do not.

Please no Carney ( just on his "alleged" football ability not his massive baggage ).

How do you explain a Dally M player of the year (not half), - I mean overall? What about him representing Australia and New South Wales? Over hyped?

You set pretty high standards mate @:rolleyes:

EDIT: Carney hs played 1/2 back plenty of times and places.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4