2016 international ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought the international was a forward or am I confusing it up with our state of origin star recruit. How can one keep up?

This is my first post in quite a few years....lost my old Man three months ago who was a mad Manly Fan. RIP Joe...

This actually makes allot of sense with Whare signing.. I have been wondering why Hiku would be released as we have already let go of Gutherson and Blair and beyond that there really isn't any experienced First graders left out wider other than Brown.However Brown is not a long term centre.
To add to this in the next 1-2 years Steve Matai and Jamie Lyon will retire.... so this could answer my question.
Big Year coming in 2016 however hopefully one more name prop to come as Nate Myles isn't getting any younger and quite a few young props are on one year deals.
Also thanks Dan for the password re-set.
Sorry to hear your bad news my friend, if he was a Manly supporter he must have been a good bloke, and yes I think Miles was brought to the club more as bait to secure DCE's signature although I think a season or two he will be good for our young forwards coming through, a bit like BK was for Gifty and Choc but I agree with you that we could do with another decent prop, whoever it is that we add I'm certain 2016 is going to be a year of excitement for us all, can't wait ;=)

This is my first post in quite a few years....lost my old Man three months ago who was a mad Manly Fan. RIP Joe...

This actually makes allot of sense with Whare signing.. I have been wondering why Hiku would be released as we have already let go of Gutherson and Blair and beyond that there really isn't any experienced First graders left out wider other than Brown.However Brown is not a long term centre.
To add to this in the next 1-2 years Steve Matai and Jamie Lyon will retire.... so this could answer my question.
Big Year coming in 2016 however hopefully one more name prop to come as Nate Myles isn't getting any younger and quite a few young props are on one year deals.
Welcome back Mac Man. My old man was also a mad Manly fan and we lost him getting closer to 30 years ago. But it some ways it's just like it was yesterday. We may not see them with our eyes, but we see them with our hearts - and they remain there alongside us whenever we take the time to look.

Hard to believe Whare would come back for 2016 given the reason he left was to start in the centres and he has done so well since cementing that regular spot. Is he definitely better than Hiku? I doubt he would be cheaper.

Hey mate. Hope your doing ok. Lost both my Dad and brother in the last 18 months. It sucks. If you need anything - just holla mate - we are all one community here bro.

Thanks for the kind messages fellow EAGLE's and to all of those who have lost someone close recently or what seems to be recently.....Thank you. Angels are among us!!!!
Were in for a HUGE 2016 with some exciting young talent to join our seasoned World Champions (some still here). Is it Beer O'Clock yet?

With all these players Manly have bought and are rumored to have signed, you certainly hope we win next years premiership. Oh yeah.

The off season is always very quiet but this off season has proven to be quite the opposite.

With all these players Manly have bought and are rumored to have signed, you certainly hope we win next years premiership. Oh yeah.

The off season is always very quiet but this off season has proven to be quite the opposite.

With positivity for a change. No players needing a clearing of the air meeting. No players wanting out. It's the complete opposite on and off the park, and that's all I asked for in the end.

I'm happy to watch the team grow back into contention.

Only brief, but my interaction with Barrett filled me with confidence.

I hear u mate lost my mum 6/11/15 2 weeks ago , were all hear to support each other RIP old girl Johnnoxx.

I am sorry for your losses, guys. Losing a loved one is always hard. Hang tough.

(I have nothing to add to the thread title...sorry.)

MANLY’S NEXT TARGET?

056875-b4e85968-9254-11e5-be46-00043426064d.jpg

David Klemmer of the Bulldogs in action.Source: News Corp Australia

Whispers won’t go away that Manly are about to launch a serious bid for NSW Origin forward David Klemmer.

The Bulldogs star comes off contract at the end of the year but he won’t come cheap.

The 21-year-old is believed to be on around $300,000 a season at the Bulldogs and is set for a massive pay rise in 2017.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...621056902?sv=38bbaa54fbf2a79d9497aa08a4b61bd5

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4