• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That forward pack still doesn't fill me with confidence at all.
It sort of feels 50kg of muscle too light, and missing a mountain of mongrel that any forward pack MUST contain.

Edit: what I mean is they're a talented bunch... But there's little to strike fear into opposition packs. Are these the guys you'd want in the trenches with YOU?

We have complained all year about the forwards and to be honest I don't see one single existing / newly signed player that are better than what we have right now.

9th this year , and as I have said elsewhere somewhere between 8th-12th is about what we can expect , anything better ( and who knows how injuries hinder other teams) will be a bonus.

I'd suggest that 2017, after Killer/ Skivvy retire we will be on the market for a big name forward and a big name centre.

In the interim I guess we just have to enjoy the occasional win and celebrate the emergence of our juniors.

Brett Stewart
Jorge Taufua
Steve Matai
jamie lyon
Tom Trebojevic
Jordan rankin
Daly Cherry Evans
Jake Trebojevic
Api k
Nate Myles
mateo
Lewis Brown
Jamie Buhrer

Willie mason
Addison d
Josh Starling
t red

We have complained all year about the forwards and to be honest I don't see one single existing / newly signed player that are better than what we have right now.

9th this year , and as I have said elsewhere somewhere between 8th-12th is about what we can expect , anything better ( and who knows how injuries hinder other teams) will be a bonus.

I'd suggest that 2017, after Killer/ Skivvy retire we will be on the market for a big name forward and a big name centre.

In the interim I guess we just have to enjoy the occasional win and celebrate the emergence of our juniors.
But....but....TRENT BARRETT!!

3 or 4 weeks ago we turned up against warriors, Broncos and souths with our so called pop gun forward pack and smacked them . Our sliding defense was there and we played with spine in the forwards that layed the platform for our backs . If we turned up in the same frame of mind the last 2 weeks we may have smacked them as well but not to be . As for next season I'm pretty happy with the squad we have and will not be impressed without a top 4 spot . In 2014 we didn't have a gun front row but Lawrence and starling got us to joint leaders by season end . I also understand that g Stewart and Watmaugh were were in our squad but we're either injured or suspended or didn't want to be there so I'm quietly confident about 2016 .

The Penns are obsessed with weightloss and believe that the lighest team is the winner. Poor misguided fools.

Providing we do not get many injuries in the forwards I think we will be fine. Do not forget Jake T is another year older and has a full season of NRL behind him now. This year we will finish 9th and just miss the 8. Our pack is better next year imo and with the interchange adjustments I am somewhat optimistic that we will perform better than this year.

I think Manly should retain Ballin next year and keep him in first grade.
Just like 2014, the Manly team fell apart as soon as he got injured. Without his workrate and ball service in the middle, the team is like rotten Swiss cheese.
You could just see the compression forced into the middle, which left the wings wide open.
Korisau can lean five eighth.
NYEagle

1 B Stewart
2 J Taufua
3 J Lyon
4 S Matai
5 P Hiku
6 C Gutherson / W Pearsall
7 DCE
8 J Trbojevic
9 M Ballin
10 N Myles
11 F Mateo
12 T Symonds
13 J Buhrer

14 L Brown
15 B Lawrence
16 J Starling
17 Api Korisau / J Sene Lefao

1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Lyon
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Rankin/Pearsell
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Myles
9.Koroisau
10.Trbojevic
11.Mateo
12.Symonds
13.Buhrer

14.Parcell
15.Lussick
16.Brown
17.Lawrence/Starling/Demetriou

This is the team I would like to see I hope rankin has signed and I also want to see Pearsell. But this will probably be the team:

Manly 2016
1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Hiku
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Lyon
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Myles
9.Koroisau
10.Trbojevic
11.Mateo
12.Brown
13.Buhrer

14.Parcell
15.Lussick
16.Symonds
17.Lawrence/Starling

Ryan if we have to rely on Burgess, Mateo and Symonds we are shot ducks. They are all pussies when the whips are cracking.
Agree with Mark.....still no firepower in the forwards. Rorters could field a second pack of forwards still better than ours.
For obvious reasons...........third party stuff??
We sign Lussick just for the bench?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8