• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is the team I would be building for in 2018

1.Tom Wright
2.Jordan Rapana
3.Tom Trbojevic
4.Dylan Walker
5.Matthew Wright
6.Jack Bird
7.Daly Cherry Evans
8.Addin Fonua Blake
9.Matt Parcell
10.Asofa Solomona
11.Tariq Sims
12.Marty Taupau
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.Willis Meehan
15.Liam Knight
16.Lewis Brown
17.Darcy Lussick
Very good look to it...just think a Javed Bowen speedster type for Wright for similar coin & maybe improve on Lussick & Brown on the bench for the same money also....just my opinion, but that side looks top shelf & .....not too much of a stretch as Sims & Solomona are likely, plus Bird is fancied to arrive & was almost signed last year.

1.Wright(gk)
2.Tafua
3.Trbojevic
4.Walker
5.Hopoate
6.Bird
7.Cherry-Evans(c)
8.Sims
9.Parcell
10.Fonua-Blake
11.Sims
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic(c)

14.Meehan
15.Buhrer
16.Knight
17.Lussick

As much as I don't like Tom not at fullback it's probably best for the team, Tom wright sounds like he is a good kicker in general play and has some ball playing skills. Tom is a runner of the ball like Inglis he also has ball skills but they are not as strong as Tom wrights. As for signings bird will be at manly next year or 2018 for sure. Sign the sims brothers from the spooners and get hoppa back he is a great players but he is a winger should return to manly, and with this team we have 10 players that started at manly that will help bring back our culture.

Another possibility for 2018;

Gutherson
Taufua
Walker
Tom T
Tom Wright (GK)
Bird
DCE
Jake T.
Parcell
Knight
Sims
Taupua
Buhrer

Kelly
J. Hopoate
Fonua-Blake
Meehan/Lussick

First of all everyone, the club has come out and said Matai is going nowhere, so start by re-installing him back in those line-ups.

If Bullet comes back, I see no reason why he doesn't pull off another year as well.

First of all everyone, the club has come out and said Matai is going nowhere, so start by re-installing him back in those line-ups.

If Bullet comes back, I see no reason why he doesn't pull off another year as well.

I think he'll be around next year but cant see him in the side by 2018.

I think he'll be around next year but cant see him in the side by 2018.

I hope so - maybe in a coaching position. Couldn't be any worse than Cartwright, and that Storm "defensive" coach we are experiencing.

We NEED to get Manly men back in Manly. Des, Tooves - anyone. What we witnessing here is NOT Manly. It's also amazing how similar our team is to The Titans when Cartwright and his fitness guru Dan Ferris was there.
+ Always injured
+ Fading in and out of games
+ Attitude being questioned
+Perennially 12th - 16th in the standings

Sucks.

I think you guys should refocus. try and pick barrets side for next week. Step 1 go to kmart and purchase a daredevil mask and a game of pin the tail on the donkey.
Draw a picture of each of our squad members and remember to take kapow out just like greenturd did in this instance. Then take the teachers apple out and put him in your side. Stick your squad to the donkey.
Wait til its dark spin around 3 times and then select a player off the wall. Until the team is full. Dont be shy about playing people out of their position.

I think you guys should refocus. try and pick barrets side for next week. Step 1 go to kmart and purchase a daredevil mask and a game of pin the tail on the donkey.
Draw a picture of each of our squad members and remember to take kapow out just like greenturd did in this instance. Then take the teachers apple out and put him in your side. Stick your squad to the donkey.
Wait til its dark spin around 3 times and then select a player off the wall. Until the team is full. Dont be shy about playing people out of their position.

Isnt that making an ass of Barrett's selection criteria?

Zac Hardaker
Jorge Taufua
Tom Trbojevic
Dylan Walker
David Mead
Jackson Hastings/Kane Elgey
Daly Cherry-Evans
Nate Myles
Matt Parcell
Marty Taupau
Matt Gillett
Jamie Buhrer
Jake Trbojevic

Lewis Brown
Liam Knight
Siosaia Vave
Darcy Lussick

Matthew Dufty
Matt Wright
Charlie Taylor
Jesse Ramien
Braeden Williame
Isaac John
Nicho Hynes
Addin Fonua-Blake
Api Koroisau
Brenton Lawrence
Willis Meehan
Tony Williams
Blake Leary

Coach: Ivan Cleary
Assistants: Phil Blake/Matt Orford
Forwards Coach: Ben Kennedy
Water runner: Matt Orford/Ben Kennedy
Under 20's: Brent Kite
NSW Cup: Jason King

Last edited:
Zac Hardaker
Jorge Taufua
Tom Trbojevic
Dylan Walker
David Mead
Daly Cherry-Evans
Nate Myles
Matt Parcell
Marty Taupau
Matt Gillett
Jamie Buhrer
Jake Trbojevic

Lewis Brown
Liam Knight
Siosaia Vave
Darcy Lussick

Matthew Dufty
Matt Wright
Charlie Taylor
Jesse Ramien
Braeden Williame
Isaac John
Nicho Hynes
Addin Fonua-Blake
Api Koroisau
Brenton Lawrence
Willis Meehan
Tony Williams
Blake Leary

CEO Geoff Toovey

Zac Hardaker
Jorge Taufua
Tom Trbojevic
Dylan Walker
David Mead
Daly Cherry-Evans
Nate Myles
Matt Parcell
Marty Taupau
Matt Gillett
Jamie Buhrer
Jake Trbojevic

Lewis Brown
Liam Knight
Siosaia Vave
Darcy Lussick

Matthew Dufty
Matt Wright
Charlie Taylor
Jesse Ramien
Braeden Williame
Isaac John
Nicho Hynes
Addin Fonua-Blake
Api Koroisau
Brenton Lawrence
Willis Meehan
Tony Williams
Blake Leary

Zak Hardaker? WTF. Tom t for sure at fullback and Jesse ramien moving into centres. Nate Myles out of the team all together for AFB. Willis Meehan onto the bench replacing Lewis Brown or Lussick.

Foghorn leghorn to prop,
Donald Duck to 5/8
Wily E Coyote to half
DCE to the wing,
Myles to fullback
Turbo to hooker.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10