2017 Auckland Nines Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I give it a pass, but my jersey budget is for a home jersey this year.

Looking forward to wearing those hoops.
Did anyone see the pic of blake green in daily telegraph today .. They aint the hoops we all wanted .. I hate to say it but theyve messed with something that should never have been touched.. Once they run on the field fom a distance they will look pink or even transparent .. They got everything spot on perfect except the hoops should have been solid white , like they always have been .. Why wld anyone want to change that ..

Did anyone see the pic of blake green in daily telegraph today .. They aint the hoops we all wanted .. I hate to say it but theyve messed with something that should never have been touched.. Once they run on the field fom a distance they will look pink or even transparent .. They got everything spot on perfect except the hoops should have been solid white , like they always have been .. Why wld anyone want to change that ..

Each set of hoops are made of 8 rings to represnt 8 premierships.

But I do respect what your saying.

The beach jersey reminded me of the council clean up adds along quenscliff to manly beach, and sometimes a sign on the garbage truck that used to collect and sweep the beach front, still didn't mind it.

Anyway this new one reminded me of JT's back or my left arm so it's a pass for me too ✅

Thats what their been saying but if you look at it closely their is only 4 thin stripes not 8 .. Im really dissapointed because i know on television you are barely going to be able to see any stripes at all .. Which is a real shame because everything about the jersey is fabulous ( the best ever except for the thin stripes) it may only seem a small thing but its not its major ...

It seems to me the New Jersey is more pink/maroon than deep maroon than usual and the rings seem to pinkish.

I bet the final product will not have the maroon I like.

In saying that....I'll still probably buy it

Thats what their been saying but if you look at it closely their is only 4 thin stripes not 8 .. Im really dissapointed because i know on television you are barely going to be able to see any stripes at all .. Which is a real shame because everything about the jersey is fabulous ( the best ever except for the thin stripes) it may only seem a small thing but its not its major ...
8 thin stripes in each set of hoops, I think they mean.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8