2017 forwards looking good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Meehan seems like the priority out of the two for us, ZtH said something like this (once questioned as to whether Matulino would come) "we have plenty of props for next year, including (main props) and Willis Meehan who's a monster" he also said that another prop is coming, either Moa or Matagi in my mind.

Harry, you need to spend less time listening to Zth, and more time looking for a girl friend.

Yep, there lies madness, next thing you know you will be posting fantasy teams every 10 mins with every player no body has ever heard of like Turbo.
You could make a horror movie out of em

Our pack is easily one of the best, what a stupid comment on ours being worse than Knights.
I think you are way off the mark to say our pack is easily one of the best. While I don't think our pack is the outright worst it is definitely in the bottom half. The only pack I may see in the top 8 that we may be able to match is Titans, and even that may be a stretch. Yet we are far behind some packs outside the top 8 also.

Our pack is easily one of the best, what a stupid comment on ours being worse than Knights.

Yeah that's why we finished so high on the ladder.

We barely have a first grade forward, Marty and Jake excluded.

edit: plus Darcy (post July form)

Last edited:
I think you are way off the mark to say our pack is easily one of the best. While I don't think our pack is the outright worst it is definitely in the bottom half. The only pack I may see in the top 8 that we may be able to match is Titans, and even that may be a stretch. Yet we are far behind some packs outside the top 8 also.
We at one point late in the season were 2nd for running metres out of all the packs. We can easily match it with top teams in the forwards, it's our backline that couldn't convert last year cause it was a nsw cup backline.

We at one point late in the season were 2nd for running metres out of all the packs. We can easily match it with top teams in the forwards, it's our backline that couldn't convert last year cause it was a nsw cup backline.
Turbo, I need another team from you. My day is missing something. Give me your ultimate team please.

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Mansour
3: D Walker
4: J Leilua
5: T Peachy
6: A Milford
7: A Reynolds
8: D Lussick
9: J Hodgson
10: S Sue
11: B Cordner
12: E Whitehead
13: J Trbojevic

14: B Austin
15: J Paulo
16: L Lewis
17: J Buhrer
I know your joking but I'd put dce at 7 over Reynolds seeing he would have a proper 5/8 next to him, Reynolds has been poor with the boot this season.

Your source? The stats I have seen have us well behind the dogs, cows, sharks and a number of others. We don't have anyone in the top 10 for average metres and only one in the top 20.

Your source? The stats I have seen have us well behind the dogs, cows, sharks and a number of others. We don't have anyone in the top 10 for average metres and only one in the top 20.
We are 7th overall for run metres in the regular season. We were 2nd until finals came.

Injury and suspension would have been a big factor in that, as with a lot of aspects of our season.
True for our performances this season although the stats are average metres so not affected by games played. If it was total metres you would have a valid point.

No we were infact given something high like that, I remember it was on the fox preview for a game later on in the season and that's when I realised how much our backs injury replacements were letting us down

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4