2017 Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thanks mate. That's mighty kind of you. I could use a big hug right now. The USA are getting thumped by PNG 0 - 34 !!!!

Could be worse... could be 40-0

ah...

ooops

edit: Could be worse....could be 46-0. Ah....Oops

edit: Could be worse....could be 52-0. Ah....Oops

edit: Could be ....ahh doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Kevinward777

First Grader
Thanks mate. That's mighty kind of you. I could use a big hug right now. The USA are getting thumped by PNG 0 - 34 !!!! hahaha. I think people really fail to realize how great rugby league is. It truly is the greatest sport on the planet. It's a combination of skill, power and brains. I read on one of the previous posts about someone not watching any of the RLWC games which blows my feeble mind. The games have been really really good. I literally watch about 3-4 games every week during the regular NRL, SL and USARL season. Lots of Super League too! I recognized a lot of these players which is cool. I really believe this code will make a huge impact stateside. I'll probably watch Ireland vs Wales and then pretend like I'm sleeping on my side so the Wifey won't get pissed off at me and watch England France until 4 AM here. I watched every Manly game this year except against Cronulla yet luckily I can go back and watch on my app. Winning! Cheers Bro. Coop
Top stuff mate, I hope the US lads get over the stripe for you. And I agree with you completely. There have been some amazing games. Tonga v NZ was better than anything State of Origin has given us over the last ten years. The passion of the island nations and PNG, when viewed in correlation with the quality of football they are playing, is great for the game. Throw in the Toronto Wolfpack, and, internationally at least, the game has never been bigger. And that only helps in the war against AFL.

Last edited:

USA Rugby League Fan

Premium Member
Could be worse... could be 40-0

ah...

ooops

edit: Could be worse....could be 46-0. Ah....Oops

edit: Could be worse....could be 52-0. Ah....Oops

edit: Could be ....ahh doesn't matter.
Dude. You're ahead of me! I'm at the 61 minute mark and it's 0 to 44! Now I get to look forward to 8 more points piled on. USA till I die. And I'm about to die. Ha

USA Rugby League Fan

Premium Member
Top stuff mate, I hope the US lads get over the stripe for you. And I agree with you completely. There have been some amazing games. Tonga v NZ was better than anything State of Origin has given us over the last ten years. The passion of the island nations and PNG, when viewed in correlation with the quality of football they are playing, is great for the game. Throw in the Toronto Wolfpack, and, internationally at least, the game has never been bigger. And that only helps in the war against AFL.
You know you're getting your ass beat when they never get to go to the bunker and I get to wonder what the KFC Chips and Gravy taste like. Is that good by the way? It looks delicious. I have to try that when I get back to Australia.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Yeah. 320,000,000 people should be able to field 13 competitive players. Fair dinkum.
In the game they played against the Kangaroos in NY a few years ago I seem to recollect the US lead at half time.
I think for this tour they may not have recruited as well as they could have.
Take the next world Cup over there pump the publicity and see what happens.
Would beat playing in England.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Yeah, that’s what has stood out to me as well. They play as a unit. Good coaching for sure.
The Irish coach is Mark Aston.
Wiki says that he was the Sheffield eagles scrum half back in 1986, probably when Cliffy spent a season over there.
He's learned from the best.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
IMG_20171113_055212.jpg

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Given that knock out arrangement, Tonga or PNG have a very good chance of playing the final. Now that would be something. There is also the chance of a Tonga vs PNG semi, another top fixture. England need to be careful they arent knocked out early. And there's no way Australia will play NZ in the final as was expected. Will they even make the semis, with a match against Fiji. Great looking contest this.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 80 22
11 8 3 75 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
13 7 6 47 16
13 7 6 -34 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 6 6 27 15