2017 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barrett stated Manly won't be looking at Idris he costs too much and our centres next year are pretty set with Walker and Skivvy. He Kind of sounded like we not have many dollars left in our cap for outside backs;-(. Did say they had plans for five eight.

Starlo 2 parra??? Really, gee brad really loves his ex manly players....best of luck i guess.
Is Brad going to announce parra's new team colours are maroon n white next...i think he has no idea and is just trying to emulate manlys succesful years by purchasing ex manly players it seems, weird approach but then again he is desperate to win (ripping the sht out of the cap rules) and paying players in cash n getting the twatnow exempt from the cap oh n Foz...nrl is a laughing stock in all this. Anyway best of luck Starlo if true.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJw2HhvBUq2/

Manly Daily source - can't link it as it's only a digital edition snippet today

By
SMH.com.au
-
September 4, 2016 - 9:56 am

The Roosters have signed troubled Manly forward Liam Knight.

Knight has made just one NRL appearance, cut short by a season-ending injury, but is better known for recording the worst driving offence in NRL history.

The 21-year-old made headlines when he was clocked doing 137km/h in a 70km/h zone. Hoping to beat the breathalyser, he grabbed a can of Aerogard and sprayed it in his mouth. He registered 0.176 regardless.

The Roosters had tried to sign the junior tennis champion previously and have decided to throw him a lifeline.

Titans flyer David Mead looks to be heading to the Bulldogs to replace rugby-union bound try-scoring ace Curtis Rona.

Mead is a proven try-grabber - the highest scorer in the Titans’ history - but the club is happy to let him go after signing former Eels superstar Jarryd Hayne.

Mead has been unhappy at the Titans for some time and looks like he could benefit from a change of clubs.

And he would score plenty of tries on the end of a creative Bulldogs backline that contains the like of Moses Mbye, Brett and Josh Morris, Josh Reynolds and Will Hopoate.

A couple of other clubs have shown interest in Mead - but at this stage he appears headed to the Bulldogs.
http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...cement-nrl/13larxvjz3bzr1roin1ag65bad/slide/1

Peter Badel reported last night on NRL tonight that Gillett would be re-signing with the Broncos. No great surprise but I was hoping the rumors of him coming to the Sea Eagles were true. Warriors and Titans were/are also chasing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4