2017 Tipping comp week 26. Winners!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Err, I see there's a finals series on.

I hope I didn't close the comp too early. I always thought it finished at week 26. Oops @:blush:

Thanks Chip and Chase:) and thank you Silvertails for not only the tipping comp but also for the awesome forum.
CC would you mind guiding me as to how to PM you, (computers and me are a no go zone hahaha) Thanks Champ

@nightster - for you as well

Assuming you are on a PC - look up top RH corner and there should be an envelope icon next to your user name (not the one right up the top corner of the site - that's the "Contact Us" link). That's called "Conversations" or a.k.a. Private Messages or a.k.a. PM.

Click on the "Start a new conversation" link and you can send me a message. Start typing my username in the participant field and you should get an autocomplete pop up box come up where you can select the user you are looking for after you enter in a couple of characters. You can send to more than one user at a time - it's just like an internal email system. Once you have finished typing your message just hit the "start a onversation" button and it'll send it off. Keep an eye on your envelope icon as you'll get an alert up there when you receive a PM or a reply form someone.

I'll send you a PM now and you can reply with your personal details.

Cheers

Assuming you are on a PC - look up top RH corner and there should be an envelope icon next to your user name (not the one right up the top corner of the site - that's the "Contact Us" link). That's called "Conversations" or a.k.a. Private Messages or a.k.a. PM.

Click on the "Start a new conversation" link and you can send me a message. Start typing my username in the participant field and you should get an autocomplete pop up box come up where you can select the user you are looking for after you enter in a couple of characters. You can send to more than one user at a time - it's just like an internal email system. Once you have finished typing your message just hit the "start a onversation" button and it'll send it off. Keep an eye on your envelope icon as you'll get an alert up there when you receive a PM or a reply form someone.

Cheers
Your a champion
Thank you

Cheers
:giggle:
thanks for the refresher .....

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12