• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure who we'll be targeting but looks like we'll be out in the market heavily again according to RLW Mole

EXCLUSIVE In THE MOLE in @LeagueWeek today: @SeaEagles spending spree set to continue
I hope so!

Not sure who we'll be targeting but looks like we'll be out in the market heavily again according to RLW Mole

EXCLUSIVE In THE MOLE in @LeagueWeek today: @SeaEagles spending spree set to continue

Let's hope the spending spree is targeted towards quality and not quantity like it was this off season. Please no more old guy's like Myles who is past his best and we signed him for 3 years.

Hopefully Matt Gillett or a 5/8 like Kodi Nikorima or Luke Keary. Plz not be b Marshall although he'd be better than daly

Scott Penn on the player market
giphy.gif

Mitchell Moses would be a good start

We also need two new centres and a few big mobile forwards

Oh and a new coach as well

we're speaking of buying more yet we've done a lot of that in the off season and hows it worked out for us? im still liking our purchases but feel it would be time to blood some youth, for identity really. We've got a few quality young players but has anyone watched the u20s for this year? any new stars? wouldnt mind blooding addison demetriou if injuries become a problem. Also how has nico hynes gone in the last two rounds?
Demetriou . Where you been?

Yeap go Tamou for some extra forward power.

Pick up Blake green from storm to play 5/8 (shift walker to centre) as although jamie talks of extension, I honestly think he will retire.

2017 possible targets
Keary 5/8
Klemmer prop
Tamou prop
Moa prop
Broomwich prop
Tariq Sims second row

2018 possible targets
Chambers centre
Simona centre
Whare centre
Lafia centre
Jack bird centre/five eighth
Mcguire prop
Vaughan prop

the more we talk about keary the more I like it. his defence at 5/8 cant be any worse than what walkers is at the moment too.

sign brenko lee and sauso sue for next year, slot lee into lyons retired #3 and put sue into the #8 with lawrence lussick and myles the other 3 props in rotation. I think we should stick with walker until at least tom wright/nico hynes is ready to play first grade and take over the no.6.

keary is a quality player but he'd cost money we probably don't have and if we did have the money id love to see us try and poach norman from under the squeels nose :rofl:

Still not sold on Keary, didn't do anything of note last season and even though he is a premiership winner Souths had everything going for them that yr especially their fwd pack

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7