2018 Manly Jersey and Training Gear

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

stoodamire

Bencher
Jerseys are remaining the same as this year.

Found the leaked ISC templetes for 2018 training gear. Looks very average to me.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Savvy-Sup...90909011&_sid=798497201&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l300.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Good, we are sticking to double hoops. Just hope we make our actual shorts better, just bring back the maroon ones of 2013 imo.

Then again, who gives a **** about shorts

Whats with the f***ing horrendous grey bits making an appearance everywhere?
Who designed this stuff, just ugly!

I actually like the generic design here, they have fixed the issue with the crappy collar join on the front and bad stitching associated with it.
What annoys me is that the hoops on the shoulder don't line up with the ones on the chest, like would it be that hard to move them down a few centimetres?

I actually like the generic design here, they have fixed the issue with the crappy collar join on the front and bad stitching associated with it.
What annoys me is that the hoops on the shoulder don't line up with the ones on the chest, like would it be that hard to move them down a few centimetres?

The jerseys are great! I want to acquire the away one as soon as.

Its the polos, tshirts etc I dont get............the grey is disgusting and how does it fit into the Manly color scheme.

Think the training stuff would be better if maroon and white. The grey is fine but too dull imo

I didn't notice until you pointed it out, now I'm like....that looks shiit! Saved me $160 bucks Dan!

Anyone know where I can buy a 2017 home jersey (not one of the Chinese fakes) for less than full price? I've been scouring the net for the past month but haven't turned up anything. Most sites (including the official Sea Eagles store) are sold out and the few that still have jerseys have them at full price.

Anyone know where I can buy a 2017 home jersey (not one of the Chinese fakes) for less than full price? I've been scouring the net for the past month but haven't turned up anything. Most sites (including the official Sea Eagles store) are sold out and the few that still have jerseys have them at full price.
I get them from places like downunderliesure.co.uk.

They probably don't ship to Australia, but if it saves you enough you can have it shipped to mine before November 30 and i can bring it back to Australia with me in December

I didn't notice until you pointed it out, now I'm like....that looks shiit! Saved me $160 bucks Dan!
it probably looks fine on the actual jersey but in render it looks horrible

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8