2018 NRL Pretenders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Honesty if we get injuries to our spine were royally screwed. If dce goes down or tommy boy its curtains folks. No good back ups whatsoever. Our forward pack stocks are thin realistically we are weaker than last year. Our recruitment drive was a joke really.
Forward depth is far better in 2018 and will match any pack.....true about Tom T or DCE being a Massive loss if injured but you could say the same about any team losing their 2-3 key players.

St Choke are known to be one of the greatest pretenders of them all. They get off to a bolter halfway through the season then die in the arse.

Honesty if we get injuries to our spine were royally screwed. If dce goes down or tommy boy its curtains folks. No good back ups whatsoever. Our forward pack stocks are thin realistically we are weaker than last year. Our recruitment drive was a joke really.

To be fair take Cronk & Tedesco out of the Roosters and the same applies.

Most teams have depth in forwards and a few backs of limited quality ( for us think M Wright / L Brown) but almost none can afford a second set of frontline 1/6/7/9.

We just have to hope none of them get significant injuries , but so do 15 other teams.

Fingers crossed we have a healthy year i have a feeling croker isnt gonna be the answer but ill be happy to be proven wrong. I was a staunch green supporter we should of offered him a longer contract.. how could we let him go without a solid replacement. Dog boy will regret his decision lol newcastle bahahaaaa. Bring on next fri we have waited long enough!
Fair call mate - the 5/8 will have a Huge impact on the 2018 Campain....
Croker has a great opportunity, but will really rely heavy on himself or whoever partners DCE to play their part.
Really hope whoever gets the 5/8 gig plays their own game, I get the control the team so DCE can play his game, but it's important they don't get too robotic and can play their own Trump cards that got them there.
Have not seen much of Croker , but happy to let him or whoever else steps up to the plate, make their own mark and improve the team.

I have a feeling Tom Wright would be the backup fullback if required long term, Jacko Hastings if just for a week or two.

As for DCE getting injured, perhaps Api would step into the 7 and we can see what Fainu can do at dummy half. But don't forget that Metcalf and Cust are there as well and would be keen to get a shot if Croker gets the first call up.

I always like to see young blokes come through the grades rather than some old journeyman who's been from club to club. So in my eyes it's better that we don't have anyone of "note" rotting away in reserve grade.

Raiders will be the biggest disappointment. Warriors will promise much and deliver little - Des to end up coach before the year is out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8