2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I’ll probably watch most of the games in hope of seeing some decent quality play.
I don’t care who wins as they are all terrible.
Although Storm Roosters and Eels are most terrible so I hope they all lose.
Oh yeah, and Souths too

Can't have Parra winning - I watched the Tigers/Eels match this morning and bugger me everytime Mahoney passes right from dummy half it's bloody forward.
One of my pet hates that the easiest forward pass to pick up is the one from dummy half but...
Cook from the Rabbits is the same but at least he tries to hide it, no wonder both these teams get a roll on through the middle.

Can't have either of these two winning or anywhere near the GF.

I'll even stomach the chooks over those two - their smug supporters will be unbearable.

Will be on the Panthers bandwagon as they've had a great year.

Poor old Sharkies will be cannon fodder without Johnson, he had his best season imo.

Come now lads.. we all know either roosters or Storm will win this ****. Who has finals experience in the Penrith team? Pretty confident rorters will pick them apart tonight. Id love a raiders panthers GF that would be awesome. Will be fun watching the eels get slaughtered again by the storm.

Souths raiders rorters storm panthers all playing great footy.. bring on the finals! Im going for the raiders... do it for sticky you bastards!

How bad does Jess yates look tonight......normally red hot, but that white dress does her no favours.......just an observation.....

How bad does Jess yates look tonight......normally red hot, but that white dress does her no favours.......just an observation.....
Let me have another look , but she’s no Lara Pitt ( or better still Eugenie Bouchard).

20201002_105236.jpg
who's the 12 year old?

The Sydney Roosters will be without late-season recruit Sonny Bill Williams for Friday night's opening NRL final against minor premiers Penrith after he was ruled out with a neck injury.
The good news there is that the broadcasters can save some coin - they can do away with the exclusive SBH TV camera.

Well for the first time in 15 games the Panthers are under extreme pressure and look very average!!

This will be interesting. Always my worry with the panthers after such a winning run was what happens if it doesn't go to plan.
Almost better to take a loss a few weeks out of the finals to refocus.
If they come back and win this one the panthers will be dead set favorites

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14