2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
As bad as the Panthers are playing this is going to script.

Premiers: Storm
Clive Church Hill: Cam Smith
Best On Ground Match Offical: Cam Smith
And add biggest winning grand final margin to that as well

Terrible refereeing...
All calls going the storms way...
A big lead at half time....
Terrible channel 9 commentary...

The second half ratings aren’t going to be great.

Doesn't help when May kicks out at Olam during a try, Crichton running at the outside shoulder of a defender and Cleary throwing a lovely intercept pass.

Such a shame. Sutton has been terrible - Storm constantly offside and saw them hold back a support player when Panthers made a break down the right hand side - but Panthers haven’t helped themselves. They have been poor in keeping pressure on.

Please no not the storm to take our 40-0 score line.

They are a chance I think

Penrith have 95% of crowd support.

Man they have been ripped off plus clearly having a shocker.

20201025_193442.jpg

Anyone still want to argue that defence doesnt win comps ? Even in touch footy NRL big bash.

Storm defence has been 1st class so far. Replicate it, in the 2nd half, and they win.

As bad as the Panthers are playing this is going to script.

Premiers: Storm
Clive Church Hill: Cam Smith
Best On Ground Match Offical: Cam Smith
And add biggest winning grand final margin to that as well

Where's Geyer when you need him, he would say first scrum, headbutt the scum, start an all in, yes down 2 players but give it again next tackle. Th NRL cannot be that obvious....Manly / Newtown?

Gould has been hilarious. He has obviously been watching a different game, or pre-wrote his comments.

I love the part where he kept saying that Penrith were on top, and the times he said that going wide was going to pay dividends.

it’s raining gus!

Gus is loving this,
If the Panthers won he would be talking up how he built the club to this.
With them loosing he will be saying only if they listened to me about the coach they would of won

Terrible refereeing...
All calls going the storms way...
A big lead at half time....
Terrible channel 9 commentary...

The second half ratings aren’t going to be great.
Panthers have just been ****e mate and clearly have stage fright. They need a big momentum swing in the 2nd. With these stupid rules it is possible

Glad to see that turd Barrett, "Everybody On The Bus" Cleary and "Tick-Tock" Cleary getting smashed.

Not happy its by the Storm.

Less happy our 40 nil could be in danger.

Lol at Penrith. Getting a bath and Cleary(s) ordinary. 40-0 + is a chance. God I hope Penrith can do something. And omg how bad is the 9 commentary
Is there are more boring or worse commentator than the fvcking drug riddled brain fvcked idiot Andrew Johns? The guy needs a lobotomy. How the fvck he became an immortal is beyond me! He can’t even string a normal sentence together! Sorry boys I just can’t handle him......his brother is a far more knowledgeable analyst.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8