2nd Brisbane Side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Call them the Brisbane Bears...we all know what happened to the last team called the Brisbane Bears...

Honestly how many Dolphins do you get swimming around the CBD of Brisbane, that **** heap river would kill most.

And Buccaneers please. Brisbanians wouldn't know what an old time sailing boat was.

I like the idea of a name like "The Diehards" something different but man it could backfire if they were woeful

Say no to regurgitated American sports franchise names. No Bucs, no Brewers, no Braves etc. They need something unique, identity is an important thing for a new franchise.

since we have MELBOURNE Storm why cant we have BRISBANE BLIZZARDS.. :p

or we could have something boring like the did for WA & call them a colour brisbane blues hahahaha..

most of those names are ****
but i have to say the idea of calling the club Rivercity Rebels or whatevers sounds good.

I love the idea of 3 teams in SEQ

it will dilute the talent up here and thats good for manly :)
it would mean theirs an nrl game here every weekend
and its another oportunity to get manly at suncorp

Way too many American names in that list. All the QLD teams are already named after American sporting franchises, go with somethnig Australian and original.

Captain of the Gate said:
Way too many American names in that list. All the QLD teams are already named after American sporting franchises, go with somethnig Australian and original.

Z-stephentrepreneur-bilby.jpg

Brisbane Bilbies

The Brisbane Bumblebees? (since they seem to like alliteration)

Captain of the Gate said:

Brisbane Bandicoots
Brisbane Brolgas
Brisbane Budgerigars

Mark from Brisbane said:
You blokes are hilarious!!

Put your money on "The Ipswich Jets"

Come on Mark only one team can lay claim to the Jets moniker in Australia and thats the Newtown Jets

Fonz said:
The Ipswich Floods????? Still too soon??? Anyone???

depends on whether you think recycling my jokes from yesterday is too soon?

Jatz Crackers said:
Daniel said:
The Ipswich Single Mums?

Canned in the next Federal Budget.

Centerlink can open later than 9 after that...we know the dole bludgers that aren't teen mums don't get up until at least 10....that saves on employee costs for the Feds as well ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8