2V's come back please !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
i want this guy back at our club, he is a club legend and he would not tolerate this ........ ( many expletives ) play from a team which has no heart apart from only a few players.

We had not played at home for over a month, playing a depleted cowboys side and we dish up that sorry but that does not cut it for this proud club.

Right down from senior management to coaches I don't feel any sense of confidence at all that this club is heading in the right direction.

2V's would be so disheartened to see how this club he loves is situated right now, he won't come while some certain figures are still at the club but he is needed in some form of capacity badly.

Will never happen from penn and co but they stuffed up with the whole 2V's situation and need to acknowledge publicly their mistakes ( held to account) . From 2V's sacking this club has never recovered

Last edited:
The club wanted a change and gave him the boot. Working nicely hey
Sad thing is In the end the ones that have caused this mess will never have to own up or be held accountable for their actions.
I agree with you things are working out so nicely aren't they!!

The fact is that Toovey won't return to the club while the Penns own the club. I imagine that he would be gutted to see the club in in such a dreadful mess. The decisions made in 2015 are really biting us now. There needs to be a total rethink of what we are doing as a club? And where the he'll we are going ??

The fact is that Toovey won't return to the club while the Penns own the club. I imagine that he would be gutted to see the club in in such a dreadful mess. The decisions made in 2015 are really biting us now. There needs to be a total rethink of what we are doing as a club? And where the he'll we are going ??
I agree and I tell you I don't think we have hit rock bottom yet

Never say never. Toovs will be back.

Pigs can fly too, apparently!!

The people calling for Toovs to come back are dreaming, it will never happen under this current owner.

And as for the ones praising the signing DOGkinson, he offered nothing last night. Once a dog always a dog and I will never forgive him for leaving or to go to the mutts

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8