3-2-1 vs Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 DCE
2 ROSE
1 SNAKE

You could give everyone 3pts for that defensive efforr! Good to see!!

Trex 2nd half - :(

Didn't see a bad player out there. Kite and Choc big efforts, Gifty seemed to operate around the middle third in attack a bit tonight which reaped results. Snake, Killer, DCE were good. Tafua solid as well and made some metres. T-Rex's best effort this year I thought.

Chip and Chase said:
Didn't see a bad player out there. Kite and Choc big efforts, Gifty seemed to operate around the middle third in attack a bit tonight which reaped results. Snake, Killer, DCE were good. Tafua solid as well and made some metres. T-Rex's best effort this year I thought.

Agree. Particularly in regards to T.Rex. Hopefully he is warming himself up for a cracker of a final series.

I was watching tonight, and I couldn't help thinking what a privilege it is to support this great club. Grand Final looms....

Our halves won the game on the back of a dominant fwd effort.
DCE, Foran & Snake were MOM's. Best display in defence & attack this season. Very proud of the team & staff.

3-DCE
2-Snake
1-Choc

Great game from George. T-Rex was ok. Thought he was better last week.

After the first half it was
1. DCE
2. Snake
3. Killer

I'll leave it at that but there wasn't a bad player out there. That was Premiership winning defense. On the way and the attack will only improve.

Wanted to put in a plug for Lussick's performance tonight. As a starting frontrower, I thought he was excellent. Played over 20 minutes straight, tackled well, ran hard. Probably his best performance in a Manly jersey. I still wish he was staying with us.

3. Brett Stewart
2. Jamie Buhrer
1. Vic Mauro
I know Mauro made a bad error near the oppositions line but his stats off the bench in 38mins were impressive.

The second half, and I know we didn't score, was sensational. It was everyone, including Vic, Darcy, George, Buhrer, everyone, who stood up and tackled and did the hard yards as a team. The Broncs were absolutely desperate but couldn't make a dent.

I don't know whether he is finally over niggling injuries or he the fact that he has settled his future but the snake has gone to another level these last few weeks. He looks much stronger and his kick returns have improved out of sight. Despite a slight drop in speed I reckon his best is still ahead of him and I can't wait to see it.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8