Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by bob dylan, Jul 8, 2013.
3 being your Man of The Match. 3 Brett Stewart 2 Foran 1 Ballin
Bit premature here mate
They've got nasal spray for that KE. What got you so excited ??
Brett scoring started the procedure mate Close enough to full time now to give the points out 3 B Stewart, give him a million a year, 1 of the best I have seen in a Manly jumper 2 Wolfman, what a game, love seeing him on the clear 1 Foran, just class, kicking game top notch
3. Snake 2. Foz 1. Wolf
3-Foran 2-Snake 1-Tafua
3 - lyon 2 - Foz 1 - Snake Snake gets a bonus point for totally stitching up foz for his first try of the year. We should have gone through the whole backline in goal for a wolfy hatrick
3 snake 2 Foran 1 Rose
1 Foz 2 Jorge. 5 line breaks!!!! 3 Snake
This, with notable mentions to Rose, Lyon and our two wingers
3 K FOZ was in total command - a complete game 2 Taufua huge meters involed in at least 4 trys. 1 Snake Vintage Snake in attack and sublime in D
3. Snake - The Best 2. Foz - Maestro 1. Wolfie - Speed to burn
3. Snake... is back! 2. Lyon 1. Tafua
3. Foran. 2. Wolfie 1. Snake
The back three 3. Snake 2. Wolf 1. Jorge Very hard to pick this week with Foz, Killer, DCE, Horo all deserving of points as well.
3) Foz 2) Snake 1) Wolfie Cherry was much improved too.
3 Foran 2 Snake 1 Wolfie -9 Allgood - two swinging arms, only one penalized - attack on my Matai -9 Cannonball tackle on Gorgeous - MRC over to you
3. Foran (he was everywhere) 2. Snake (he's back!!) 1. Gorgeous George (his go forward was superb)
No mention of Horo?
3. Wolfie 2. Foz 1. Snake And I can't believe Jorge didn't get a point. They were all great and the most enjoyable game of the year - I'm back to lovin' the footie!
Separate names with a comma.