3 NSW stadiums to be used

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I know that there are no crowds but what another leg up for Whingermatta!! I read that there will be 3 stadiums used, Whinger Park, Campbelltown and Gosford. I understand Whinger Park and Gosford being used as they are newer stadiums, Campbelltown does not make sense as its a dump! I would rather seen Kogarah used and maybe Leichhardt. I do hope that in a short while clubs can play games on their own grounds.

I know that there are no crowds but what another leg up for Whingermatta!! I read that there will be 3 stadiums used, Whinger Park, Campbelltown and Gosford. I understand Whinger Park and Gosford being used as they are newer stadiums, Campbelltown does not make sense as its a dump! I would rather seen Kogarah used and maybe Leichhardt. I do hope that in a short while clubs can play games on their own grounds.

I would guess Campbelltown is being used partly because of it's accessability for the Canberra team.

Wankfest and Central Coast Stadium I can understand, the third should be Olympic Park.

Now is a perfect time to start the COE in at Brookvale while it is going unused.

It seem Uncle Nick might not have much pull under Pater Vlandy ..... points not reset, one ref and he would of being pushing for the SCG as a venue.

please could the nrl explain why Brookvale is unsafe but Gosford is, Parra is? I'm no Doctor but this smacks of BS

Maybe not so much a matter of "safe" buddy. Wankfest and Gosford are new stadia with facilities lightyears ahead of Brookie and are far better accessed and the Worriers are being based on the Central Coast.

I'm ok with us playing out of Gosford and maybe the Brookie upgrade will progress while we are not playing there.

WHERE YOUR TEAM MAY PLAY

BANKWEST STADIUM

Parramatta: 83.3 per cent (10 wins from 12 games)
Canterbury: 66.6 per cent (two from three)
South Sydney: No wins from two games
Penrith: 50 per cent (One from two).

CAMPBELLTOWN SPORTS STADIUM
(SINCE 2010)
Wests Tigers: 52.6 per cent (20 from 38).
Canberra: 40 per cent (two wins from five).
Cronulla: 100 per cent (one from one).
St George Illawarra: No wins from one game

CENTRAL COAST STADIUM
(SINCE 2010)

Manly: 75 per cent (nine wins from 12 games).
Roosters: 28.6 per cent (two wins from seven games).
Newcastle: 33.3 per cent (One win from three games).
Warriors: 50 per cent (One win from two games).

Statistics from Fox Sports Lab

WHERE YOUR TEAM MAY PLAY

BANKWEST STADIUM

Parramatta: 83.3 per cent (10 wins from 12 games)
Canterbury: 66.6 per cent (two from three)
South Sydney: No wins from two games
Penrith: 50 per cent (One from two).

CAMPBELLTOWN SPORTS STADIUM
(SINCE 2010)
Wests Tigers: 52.6 per cent (20 from 38).
Canberra: 40 per cent (two wins from five).
Cronulla: 100 per cent (one from one).
St George Illawarra: No wins from one game

CENTRAL COAST STADIUM
(SINCE 2010)

Manly: 75 per cent (nine wins from 12 games).
Roosters: 28.6 per cent (two wins from seven games).
Newcastle: 33.3 per cent (One win from three games).
Warriors: 50 per cent (One win from two games).

Statistics from Fox Sports Lab

Still no canada?

f..t...s!

Maybe not so much a matter of "safe" buddy. Wankfest and Gosford are new stadia with facilities lightyears ahead of Brookie and are far better accessed and the Worriers are being based on the Central Coast.

I'm ok with us playing out of Gosford and maybe the Brookie upgrade will progress while we are not playing there.

If Brookie is unsafe for 34 players, trainers, team officials, media and 1 ref, then how will it be safe for 60 workers?

Shoe1,

I think they have chosen those 3 because they are in isolated wastelands far removed from civilisation.

Whilst I agree with your categorising 2 of those stadiums with your quote, it’s a bit much for this born and raised Coastie to cop that Gosford is an uncivilised wasteland.:mad:

You’ve got to remember that we’re only separated by the Hawkesbury from the Northern Beaches and we let you Sydneyites(collectively know as “parras” in my youth, as we classified all you lot as bogan westies) across our Southern protective moat on most occasions, as long as you return South ASAP when you’ve completed your visit to Paradise; the views from the stands in Graham Park(as I still call it) when watching the mighty ‘Eagles play are quite spectacular whilst I sit in the stands with heaps of Silvertails.

Central Coast: Isolated, uncivilised wasteland my ar*e.@:cool:

Last edited:
From what I am hearing, one of the considerations for the venues is that they are the best looking venues to showcase the game in. Remember that for a few weeks at least, the NRL will literally be the only sporting competition that will be playing. Its a perfect opportunity to expose the NRL to those who might not normally watch rugby league. So, to that end they wanted the games played in more modern venues, or at least more modern looking venues. Hence grounds with a outer hill such as Brookie, Leichhardt, Kogarah and even Wollongong, weren't considered.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11