30 years as a supporter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tokyo...maybe I can get Lowie to move a trial up there for exhibition purposes and then we can do a Tokyo MWTS trip...I'd say after the goings on up there that Japan might be in need of a few tourists!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Tokyo...maybe I can get Lowie to move a trial up there for exhibition purposes and then we can do a Tokyo MWTS trip...I'd say after the goings on up there that Japan might be in need of a few tourists!!

Nice sentiment but there is no chance we would take any game to Japan unless their govt contributed the majority of the cost. As we know, they will be in serious debt for decades as a result of the 300billion worth of damage.
A RL exhibition match would be the furthest thing from their minds and the lowest of priorities.
Singapore, HK or China I can understand.
Christchurch is far more realistic.

Tongue in cheek mate, and 110% agree...CHC will be the next point as long as the money can be found to support the concept.

Whilstever Brookie is in it's current position I reckon the SE will look to a game at BT and a game elsewhere....wherever the money lies, might even be double header 2 at Suncorp

Hard to say exactly how old I was when I first started but I think your born a Sea Eagles supporter which would make me 37 years!!!  However, I think the first formed memories or from when I'm told it became known to the rest of hte family members (No one else in my family went for them) I'd say somewhere about 33-35 year range.

45 years for me...loved going to the SCG to watch the match of the round ...jumping the fence and giving Freddy Jones a pat on the back...what a champion captain he was...
Have hated many teams over the times but of them all...despise the scum...propped up by news...cheating side that offers nothing to the game..a lil like gallop..what a disgrace that bloke is..
Top 5 fave players over the times....Bozo...Mal Reilly...Igor..Les boyd and Brett...Thanks for the memories Eagles..love you till i die

WAMF link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=187053.msg327031#msg327031 date=1301001929]

Nice sentiment but there is no chance we would take any game to Japan unless their govt contributed the majority of the cost. As we know, they will be in serious debt for decades as a result of the 300billion worth of damage.
A RL exhibition match would be the furthest thing from their minds and the lowest of priorities.
[/quote]

Come on WAMF I've heard 'glowing' report's of Japan lately

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=187053.msg327035#msg327035 date=1301002869]
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=187053.msg327031#msg327031 date=1301001929]

[/quote]

Come on WAMF I've heard 'glowing' report's of Japan lately
[/quote]

You'll be awash with hospitality

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9