3rd Party deals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: 3rd Party deals

I just cant believe with all the people we have on board we cant get enough people to put enough in to be a serious third party.Murdoch, Harmer, Beachley, Gainsford, Kennealy,Abbott, plus plus plus...Im not asking them to throw it all in but its gotta be a chance....Like I said 1000 x $500.00 = players.Add it into a specail membership.....Then we have facebook.
I know its all probably bull**** be fark me we need to be in this team financially until the good times roll again with teh dollars

Frogz said:
I just cant believe with all the people we have on board we cant get enough people to put enough in to be a serious third party.Murdoch, Harmer, Beachley, Gainsford, Kennealy,Abbott, plus plus plus...Im not asking them to throw it all in but its gotta be a chance....Like I said 1000 x $500.00 = players.Add it into a specail membership.....Then we have facebook.
I know its all probably bull**** be fark me we need to be in this team financially until the good times roll again with teh dollars

The eagle angels are associated with the club and any money they put in would count in the salary cap.

But not their mates swoop....they have access to more of the A List than us....and then their is all us....i dont know but **** me if the broncos have such a gift....and i know they are 1 team, we must be able to have DCE on a 300k contract like Lockyer was on...and if any of the others put in personal cash, would it be under the cap???

We should do a pay pal thing and collect a few bob for the save the Eagles fund. If we cant get enough we just refund the cash.

RE: Emergency 3rd party

Ok here's an idea the club can't ring the clubs 8000 members to ask for a $20 share in a company to offer 3rd party contract.
But we could set up a company called silvertails then possibly do it. Be a bit of hardwork

57000 FB people follow Manlyseaeagles
10224 twitter followers

set up a FB group Cam with $20 entry fee to join with all joining fees going to the save Cherry Foran Brett

not sure how this would legally work though

I was just coming on the forum to ask if its possible for supporters to chip in a third party. Its a great idea and I'm sure we could raise significant funds.

A third party sponsor obviously pays money with the view to using a players profile for promotional/marketing purposes. Example would be if Sarah M were to organise for Daly to be the new face of Bonds or to make guest appearances on Australias Next Top Model -You listening sarah;)

So as a group of supporters, we would need a specific reason for investing in Daly that is something outside of performance on the field. One purpose I can think of would be to assist us and be the face of a supporter driven Lobby Group aimed at targeting Local, State and Federal Government into handing over the cash to upgrade Brookvale.

Daly will be the face of League for a long time and will get plenty of exposure in all forms of media. Just the possibility of someone like him regularly raising the issue of Brookvale Ovals complete neglect on national TV would be enough to have politicians from both sides throwing money at it before the next election.

Lets not forget Foran, but would need some guidance from the club as to how it works.....I am serious about my involvment....so lets go

Cambo said:
Ok here's an idea the club can't ring the clubs 8000 members to ask for a $20 share in a company to offer 3rd party contract.
But we could set up a company called silvertails then possibly do it. Be a bit of hardwork

I think it would be a genuine chance at 800 members at $200. If so I'm in.

If we have 1000 members at 300 each we are at the $300k limit . If someone with some business sense can enlighten us we might be on the way! Thoughts?

I cannot believe the crap im reading here, fans chipping in money to save DCE, Foran, Snake.

Farking crazy talk that is, worst idea i have ever heard.

FFS doesnt anyone have any intelligence around here.

If we are going to pay money for a player to be at Manly there is only 1 way it will work, BRING BACK THE BEAVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id like to know who the hell is running the marketing department at Chery Motors? The fact they didn't sign Daly up last year to a third party deal should be reason enough for immediate dissmisal.

Could there possibly be a better marketing opportunity for a new car manufacturer trying to get a foothold in the Australian market? The next biggest thing in Aussie sport bears the same name as your company, get the cheque book out FFS.

Jethro said:
Daniel said:
a party? oooooh will there be a cake?

Didn't you already eat that Dan?
Yes it's true I already ate cake, Leanne made a practise birthday cake for Matilda. I had to test it for taste.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8